Rio Olympics XCO

Shebeen

And the result of Sagan starting today...

Reading twitter and a lot of roadies commenting (normal folk) saying that after watching the race they are definitely going to give mtbing a go.

Job done [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

in hindsight it is just as well Sagz did not do well...can u imagine all the roadie wannabe mtbkers thinking that it must be easy....

#letthemcome

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well planned race by Nino.Saw Kulhavy hold his stomach and slowed after that.Who is the South African that designed the course?

Well planned race by Nino.Saw Kulhavy hold his stomach and slowed after that.Who is the South African that designed the course?

I know, I know... I asked the question yesterday.

Nick Flouros

And the result of Sagan starting today...

Reading twitter and a lot of roadies commenting (normal folk) saying that after watching the race they are definitely going to give mtbing a go.

Job done [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

To be honest, I think Sagan just didn't want to be forced into doing the Veulta for Tinkoff this month. He probably feels as supported as Cav did at Sky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in hindsight it is just as well Sagz did not do well...can u imagine all the roadie wannabe mtbkers thinking that it must be easy....

#letthemcome

Pure Savage was apparently seen googling 'Dual Suspension wanted urgent' earlier. #shockandawe

Pure Savage was apparently seen googling 'Dual Suspension wanted urgent' earlier. #shockandawe

Must be horizontal shock and 650b with white side walls, paint must not change colour, 110 stem and fully slammed!!

To be honest, I think Sagan just didn't want to be forced into doing the Veulta for Tinkoff this month. He probably feels as supported as Cav did at Sky.

Ha ha ha ha..

Must be horizontal shock and 650b with white side walls, paint must not change colour, 110 stem and fully slammed!!

I share an insignificant off-road KOM with one of your beastly lot. Do NOT bring all your friends on pimped up, white-walled, horizontally shocking creations to take it away... It is all I have in life. :( #roadrules

From Sagan's FB page.

This is mountain biking, technical problems can happen and stop me. I started well, but two punctures ruined my race. I think I would not be able to stay in front with the best riders today, but maybe I could get a much better position.

After the first puncture, I managed again to get to 11th place, but after the second I could not.

Well he's not a fan of the Vuelta after last year's fall & fine

really like that spanish oke...really over joyed with his medal!

He was certainly enjoying himself. Glad he managed to hold onto 3rd.

So anything that's not a Spaz! :whistling:

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Part of the skill of this discipline is knowing how to preserve your tires, they all learn the hard way. I think that what was lacking with the Pete-ou.

As for Marco, he always goes out up front early but it hardly ever sticks, although the puncture was a set back.

I quite enjoyed having Sagan in the mix.. Added a nice dimension to the day.. And I agree with Gen.. It did kinda go flat with his flat

Archived