New Zealand - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to tick all my riding goals for the weekend (didn't do any admin things though).. Saturday = Woodhill and Sunday = ride into the city. i nn posted some pics in the 'Where has your bike taken you today' thread. ..

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/93073-where-has-your-bike-taken-you-today/?p=2907899

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/93073-where-has-your-bike-taken-you-today/?p=2908182

Coming weekend (weather depending) I might want to go ride at W-island ..... that's if I can find enough info on the tails before then. ...and If I find a bed before then. .

Okay, so this might sound like a joke, but it is actually serious...

Does anyone of you here in Auckland have a single male friend that will be willing to go with me to my works ball on the 13th August at Sky city - it is a masquerade ball...

The guys that my work colleagues are suggesting is just not suitable and I just don't know how many times I can say no before sounding 'picky' .... :lol:  :blush:  ^_^

Does anyone of you here in Auckland have a single male friend that will be willing to go with me to my works ball on the 13th August at Sky city - it is a masquerade ball...

The guys that my work colleagues are suggesting is just not suitable and I just don't know how many times I can say no before sounding 'picky' .... :lol:  :blush:  ^_^

If it comes with a job offer I sure my wife will allow me to help on our honeymoon hahahaha

Does anyone of you here in Auckland have a single male friend that will be willing to go with me to my works ball on the 13th August at Sky city - it is a masquerade ball...

The guys that my work colleagues are suggesting is just not suitable and I just don't know how many times I can say no before sounding 'picky' .... :lol: :blush: ^_^

My lovely wife is offering her services...????

Does anyone of you here in Auckland have a single male friend that will be willing to go with me to my works ball on the 13th August at Sky city - it is a masquerade ball...

The guys that my work colleagues are suggesting is just not suitable and I just don't know how many times I can say no before sounding 'picky' .... :lol: :blush: ^_^

Just realised I don't know any single people in NZ. Except for children, and you might get arrested for taking one of them :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we figured we would try out this as a weekend getaway...

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Nolipoli send me the details please, maybe we can join you there

Nolipoli send me the details please, maybe we can join you there

The best thing to do is look up snow line ski club on Facebook. There are contact details etc on there. My wife emailed them to book.

Just realised I don't know any single people in NZ. Except for children, and you might get arrested for taking one of them :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know one... but he is on the South Island, and he ain't cheap! hahahaha!

I know one... but he is on the South Island, and he ain't cheap! hahahaha!

Then I will rather go with one of the 3 Kiwi's that the work peeps suggested...

Edited by hayleyearth

Then I will rather go with one of the 3 Kiwi's that the work peeps suggested...the one has a fancy boat even...

This is all I know:

attachicon.gif1.jpg

http://dragonflycap.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/miner2.jpg