Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still 600, been on 600 4 weeks now.

Have met each target each week, sometimes on day 1, sometimes on the last day, sometimes exactly 600, other times double that - again - there's no pattern - odd.

Oh well, had a quick squizz this AM and see I am up to 800. Been in bed for two days...

Do I:

a) charge ahead, do a Myles and push for 208bpm?

B) get better and maybe miss my smoothie...

#DiscoverYncentives

#fuedforthought

Dude. Don't push it. I did nothing for a week before Wednesday's session. Yeah, I missed a goal, but my health is more important. 

Dude. Don't push it. I did nothing for a week before Wednesday's session. Yeah, I missed a goal, but my health is more important.

Nah, don't worry, bud, as they say in Afrikaans, my tongue was firmly in my kiss. Actually forcing myself to rest - haven't had more than a day off since Jan and my body, like a computer, says 'No'.

Edited by Thor Buttox

Also moved up to 800... soon will be no point keeping my alternative garmin account... as it does not seem to matter whhether you just make the points or make them with ease!

Also up to 800. A friend of mine on the other hand is still on 600 despite the fact the he's averaging about 900 points. Odd

Love their spam sms's

Was it also spam when they gave you the option of a free ice cream?

Was it also spam when they gave you the option of a free ice cream?

Stop trolling trol

So, don't have the gym membership. Had 2 rewards and was going to take the Mrs for a smoothie at Bluff Kauai. Kauai is inside the gym and you cannot get to the Kauai without a gym membership card. With the dwindling number of Café Vidas and the ones at Shell petrol stations being expressly excluded. In addition that it appears that a majority of Kauai stores are in gyms. If you are not in one of the city centres seems that meeting your target doesn't mean anything.

Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

Love their spam sms's

Shame on Discovery for telling us about their donations.

The Kauai in Eastgate is also closed. My wife cannot get her coffees anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk