Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

1 I am looking for someone that actually meets their goals to join my team if you have a space available.

2 What is the best reward you guys have received if your entire team met their goals besides for smoothies?

Thank you in advance

Hi Guys

1 I am looking for someone that actually meets their goals to join my team if you have a space available.

2 What is the best reward you guys have received if your entire team met their goals besides for smoothies?

Thank you in advance

the smoothie IS the reward. Nothing more, nothing less

Hi Guys

Thank you in advance

But they were saying if your entire team of 4 members you would get major discounts from partners etc. Another false promise?

But they were saying if your entire team of 4 members you would get major discounts from partners etc. Another false promise?

if they have then I have been missing major discounts almost every week as my team regularly hits their target.

Wasn't due for launch in the first part of the year. They were also vouchers and other things...

So clear problems with GC on my side. Activities from 1 & 2 June doesn't show but this mornings ride has gone through already...

Run last night... 6.2km in 35 minutes, 5:40min/km pace, ave heart rate 145... get lumped into the 'moderate' workout group, although I wasn't exactly coasting and now I only get 100 points, instead of the usual 300. That's leaving me 200 points short of my goal now for the week with only squash this afternoon... which is going to score me zero as the heart rate monitor will no doubt hit me with an average heart rate of 80 or something even more stupid for the 2hours  :blush:

#applewatchshortfalls

Run last night... 6.2km in 35 minutes, 5:40min/km pace, ave heart rate 145... get lumped into the 'moderate' workout group, although I wasn't exactly coasting and now I only get 100 points, instead of the usual 300. That's leaving me 200 points short of my goal now for the week with only squash this afternoon... which is going to score me zero as the heart rate monitor will no doubt hit me with an average heart rate of 80 or something even more stupid for the 2hours :blush:

#applewatchshortfalls

Make the watch so tight on your wrist that it cannot misread the HR. And if your hand goes numb, you will also have a reasonable excuse for not executing the drop shots properly..?

So clear problems with GC on my side. Activities from 1 & 2 June doesn't show but this mornings ride has gone through already...

All my activities go through, and much quicker than it takes to login to the app.

Make the watch so tight on your wrist that it cannot misread the HR. And if your hand goes numb, you will also have a reasonable excuse for not executing the drop shots properly..?

Yeah, gonna cut off the circulation to my hand so I can end up in ICU and hit them where it hurts  :devil:  :devil:

Yeah, gonna cut off the circulation to my hand so I can end up in ICU and hit them where it hurts :devil: :devil:

Something I've just read... Make sure that the watch is far from the wrist bone. Apparently it interferes with the signal

I want to see if the Apple Watch really gives a heart rate from gel or was it cream that someone posted?

I want to see if the Apple Watch really gives a heart rate from gel or was it cream that someone posted?

I'm gonna buy an avo later just in case my heart rate from squash doesn't get read  :devil: