Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's cos it's pulling ALL the data from your previous activities and allocating it to her.

All activities was removed from device before I synced again

There are always that local pro's that have spare TCX files....

There are some creative thing that can be done with TCX files. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ok....I need to tell and ask the next question in Afrikaans (sorry for that) so that I can explain myself good enough......

Ek het Garmin device wat ek gebruik vir al my training (MTBing / Running / Gym ect)....ek neem aan ek het my jaarlikse limiet van 30 000 punte bereik want GEEN punte word verder geallokeer aan my Vitality of Vitality Active Rewards....dit is nie vir my probleem nie, maar voor dit was ons stautus 50 000 punte kort om GOUE status te bereik.

Ek het toe gegaan en my Garmin afgehaal van Garmin Connect en Discovery met die doel dat my vrou dit nou kan gebruik om haar 30 000 punte te kry sodat ons GOUE status kan bereik.

So het ek alles van die Garmin op haar naam gesit en na die 1ste sync met Garmin Connect het ons punte 100 000+ geraak nog voordat sy enige aktiwiteite gedoen het.....ek kla nie, maar is dit reg???? Wil nie oor paar maande hoor daar is of was 'n fout nie en dan haal die punte af van ons rekening op GOUE status nie????

Ek hoor graag of dit al met van julle gebeur het.

1. Al het jy jou max fitness points gemaak sal jy nogsteeds punte kry vir die rewards deel. Dal moes jy net jou Garmin weer link vir die rewards punte.

Exciting changes with the latest update, more free smoothies in the pipeline...

Saw this as well and downloaded the latest on iphone. App looks pretty much the same to me. Still cant view the drive rewards and progress

So I missed my 800 target for last week as I was a bit ill and didn't ride Thursday. Wake up today to a 900 target. Seems the algorithm used was written by a moron.

So I missed my 800 target for last week as I was a bit ill and didn't ride Thursday. Wake up today to a 900 target. Seems the algorithm used was written by a moron.

mine isnt as bad as that but that makes no sense

It's done over a few weeks and not just 1 week.

It's done over a few weeks and not just 1 week.

The only thing that has happened over a few weeks is a 700, 800 & now 900 target. 3 weeks to be exact. If what you suggest above was true my target wouldn't have gone up every week. It would have gone up 100 points every "few" weeks.