Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Let us know what you going to buy with the R100 yuppie chef voucher or even cape union mart.

More likely to be PnP voucher that will be used

Will see what is on offer next week when the reward comes through... at least i know have hit my goal for this week already :)

Edited by shaper

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally managed to get my Shoebooster payment through yesterday ......

And then the shoes I had my eye on where out of stock , they have a month to get back in stock now

Not sure if this has been asked and answered before : :blush:  but at this late stage of the year, is it still viable to activate the shoe booster ? Is it pro rata (calendar) based or the full year activates from say October '17 to October '18 ? Same for the running license and activation fee

I don't know how women deal with this.  I would hate my husband to see everything I spend money on !!! 

You KNOW this is a cycling forum hey? brings to mind the old adage of 'I fear that when I die, my wife will sell my bikes for what I told her they cost'

Not sure if this has been asked and answered before : :blush: but at this late stage of the year, is it still viable to activate the shoe booster ? Is it pro rata (calendar) based or the full year activates from say October '17 to October '18 ? Same for the running license and activation fee

The latter.

From Vitality:

You’re one goal away from a goal streak!

You have three days to go to hit your third consecutive goal to be one of the first in South Africa to earn a surprise reward. If you achieve your fitness goal streak this week, you’ll be able to spin the Vitality Active Rewards wheel on Wednesday, 11 October for a surprise reward.

Surprise rewards range from coffees, smoothies and shopping rewards to dream international holidays including 7 days in Mauritius or return flights to Australia and New Zealand.

Who else will be spinning next week ?

From Vitality:

You have three days to go to hit your third consecutive goal to be one of the first in South Africa to earn a surprise reward. If you achieve your fitness goal streak this week, you’ll be able to spin the Vitality Active Rewards wheel on Wednesday, 11 October for a surprise reward.

Surprise rewards range from coffees, smoothies and shopping rewards to dream international holidays including 7 days in Mauritius or return flights to Australia and New Zealand.

I received the same mail, even though my third goal was already acheived. Looking forward to a nice surprise next wednesday.

From Vitality:

Spin to Win!

Much like the MyVodacom App, adds some element of fun to it.

We'll have to start a separate thread for Vitality bartering 

Swap coffee vouchers for smoothie ones (I don't drink coffee)

A few coffee / smoothie vouchers for the shopping rewards (whatever they maybe)

Guess nobody will be giving up the holiday (if the win it).

We'll have to start a separate thread for Vitality bartering 

Swap coffee vouchers for smoothie ones (I don't drink coffee)

A few coffee / smoothie vouchers for the shopping rewards (whatever they maybe)

Guess nobody will be giving up the holiday (if the win it).

I have just been to Mauritius, you can have mine..............NOT!

"Next year we'll be introducing Shoe Booster, Device Booster and Bike Booster"

Cannot wait!!!

I'm going with Personal Booster next year. As soon as they've paid for my Apple Watch, I'm cancelling the whole Vitality thing. Financial benefits are gained via another platform, and all the admin for two smoothies, or coffees now, is frankly just not worth the effort