Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need 1 more team member, send me your e-mail addy if you like to join.

All members on track for meeting their goals, and I haven't missed any since the start. Shot

Does someone have to be on my team for me to be on theirs?

No

I don't agree Myles. It's a mutual situation. You are on every person's team who is on your team. If they delete you they drop off your team.

I don't agree Myles. It's a mutual situation. You are on every person's team who is on your team. If they delete you they drop off your team.

Hmm. Must have changed then. When we set up our group we had to accept each person as a partner and then request to be their partner as well.

I am going to push them to get it sorted. There's more to just a smoothie, the gym booster cash back benefits and everything else gets affected by missing 1 week so they need to get it sorted.

I see it picked up the 16th now when it synced and updated this afternoons ride. Weird....

Adrian Gore, CEO of Discovery, will tomorrow night receive the Geneva Forum for Health Award at a ceremony during the Forum for Health in Geneva, Switzerland.

http://discovery-holdings-ltd.mynewsdesk.com/news/adrian-gore-to-receive-the-geneva-forum-for-health-award-116983

Hope nobody mentions the Active Rewards :w00t:  :w00t: . I understand he will leave for Switzerland immediately after his meeting with disgruntled clients to accept the award.

Adrian Gore, CEO of Discovery, will tomorrow night receive the Geneva Forum for Health Award at a ceremony during the Forum for Health in Geneva, Switzerland.

http://discovery-holdings-ltd.mynewsdesk.com/news/adrian-gore-to-receive-the-geneva-forum-for-health-award-116983

Hope nobody mentions the Active Rewards :w00t:  :w00t: . I understand he will leave for Switzerland immediately after his meeting with disgruntled clients to accept the award.

article is a year old, JC...