Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Both today and yesterday came through after about an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Garmin synching seems to be on the blink again? Yesterday's and today's data don't reflect. Anyone else experiencing this?

Same here, yesterday missing. Thankfully I'm sorted for the week.

What I discovered last month when workouts were not reflecting and after many emails is that the data is aggregated by a provider in the US and then forwarded onto Discovery which explains the total lack of understanding locally.

Edited by jcza

Building is ownbed by Growthpoint, rented by Disco. They're coming out of 4 separate buildings with higher total rental charges and there's a distinct benefit to having everyone in one spot, especially in Sandton. 

They should put some of that 3 Bill into the roads of Sandton... For the "BUSINESS HUB" of SA as they call it, the roads are in a horrific state.

Building is ownbed by Growthpoint, rented by Disco. They're coming out of 4 separate buildings with higher total rental charges and there's a distinct benefit to having everyone in one spot, especially in Sandton. 

Thank you. I see all these articles headlined with "Discovery spends R3 Billion on fancy schmancy new offices", meanwhile they don't even own the bloody thing, they're tenants. And like you say, total cost is lower than having staff segregated over various buildings.

/facepalm

Thank you. I see all these articles headlined with "Discovery spends R3 Billion on fancy schmancy new offices", meanwhile they don't even own the bloody thing, they're tenants. And like you say, total cost is lower than having staff segregated over various buildings.

/facepalm

Exactly.

Not sure if this has been covered before?

For Satellite we got a lot of points (more than the usual 300) for completing the race. For Carnival it was just the usual 300?

Anyone know the reasons?

Anyone else having login problems this morning? I've reset password. Didn't help. I can login on the web portal but not thr disco app itself.

post-35129-0-28752200-1478505716_thumb.jpg

Not sure if this has been covered before?

For Satellite we got a lot of points (more than the usual 300) for completing the race. For Carnival it was just the usual 300?

Anyone know the reasons?

Satellite automatically gave you the 1500 points for the race, am guessing you will have to submit proof of the carnival race via the website to get the 1500 points.

You can wait to see if Discovery eventually automatically pick up the race and give the 1500.  Personally I don't wait for them to do it and submit proof of every race that I do via the website.

Anyone else having login problems this morning? I've reset password. Didn't help. I can login on the web portal but not thr disco app itself.

logged in no problems this morning about 20 mins ago as wanted to check if they had updated my point allocation for doing the Soweto marathon yesterday

Satellite automatically gave you the 1500 points for the race, am guessing you will have to submit proof of the carnival race via the website to get the 1500 points.

You can wait to see if Discovery eventually automatically pick up the race and give the 1500.  Personally I don't wait for them to do it and submit proof of every race that I do via the website.

Me too. The "automatic syncing" of results is not at all reliable... 

Amashova didn't come through for a week (I rushed to submit on the following Friday pm. 

Satellite came through very early on Monday morning  :blink:

It took me from July until 2 weeks ago to get confirmation that points will be awarded and Team Vitality members will qualify for cash back.

One email received mentioned the race organizer needs to submit a manual form, but then nothing follows, and I have to start all over.

I spoke to a few Team Vitality riders to look out for the cash back in January. As I can't do the race, I can't claim so I need your help to confirm that the cash back was processed - in January 2017 (remember that events from Oct-Dec are only rewarded at the end of the quarter).