Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

little off topic but my friends suck! none of them reach their weekly goals, I need new friends. If you reach your goal every week and looking for someone that also does send me a PM.

I need two smoothies a week :whistling:

I hear ya, I used to grab smoothies from

Both myself and my wife's account. I just needed one mate to get four. Now my mrs and my mate are goofing off. I've gone from 4 to 1...

Edited by Jigghead

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes it feels like we're getting penalised for becoming fitter. Whilst I'm all for progress, I did a 2hrs swim on Sunday at a fairly lethargic 67% HR and only gathered up 100 points, based on speed.

I'm wondering why we would not be rewarded for a slightly longer workout in lieu of the additional exertion. I would suggest that provided it's above a certain level of exertion, we should start gathering points for longer workouts? The fact that I was not putting in much effort in this case was besides the point, I would just have liked to get maybe 200 points for the time spent "trying".

For all they know it could have been base training...

Thoughts?

time to move to the high performance category. You would have got 450 points for 120-179min @ 60>69% HR

I hear ya, I used to grab smoothies from

Both myself and my wife's account. I just needed one mate to get four. Now my mrs and my mate are goofing off. I've gone from 4 to 1...

My dad needs a friend, he only has two and one is not making her goals.

My dad needs a friend, he only has two and one is not making her goals.

My issue is that I'm on with some work colleagues, it's political and they're all getting lazy.

Polar H7 with Polar Beat App works a treat to get HR info to discovery.

I use the Polar Beat App to record my ride on my iPhone and this syncs automatically to Strava and Discovery.

Got 600 point on Saturday.  :clap:

Pairing the H7 to the app can be fiddly, do not pair the H7 in the iPhone bluetooth settings, only pair it in the Polar Beat App. 

We wanted to claim for the Fitness Assesment done at the Discovery Store Menlyn Maine, so it is their own #$%@#$ store and they rejected our claim... In the process of trying to understand where the issue is.

We wanted to claim for the Fitness Assesment done at the Discovery Store Menlyn Maine, so it is their own #$%@#$ store and they rejected our claim... In the process of trying to understand where the issue is.

They are having issues with the fitness assessments.

Done mine over a week ago, and nothing shows yet. Bio says no payment claims were processed either.

Seems like Discovery has Y2K+17 issues   :whistling:

They are having issues with the fitness assessments.

Done mine over a week ago, and nothing shows yet. Bio says no payment claims were processed either.

Seems like Discovery has Y2K+17 issues   :whistling:

Seems their Y2K+17 issues have extended to the Shoe Booster benefit too... maybe it should just be called "issues!".

I received cash back for the wife's purchase of some gym clothing, but not for the shoes.  :wacko:

They say: 

"Hi G, you HealthyGear cashback was calculated and paid on the 30/01/2017. You qualified for a cashback amounting to ****. We are currently investigating why this is so and we'll provide you with feedback in the next 3-5 working days.

Thanks"

I have also not heard a single thing from them about the TV running club activation, even though it shows active on their website.

I may have to keep a running tab of what they owe me.

I have also not heard a single thing from them about the TV running club activation, even though it shows active on their website.

I may have to keep a running tab of what they owe me.

I joined the TV running club and activated the Shoe Booster last week Thursday. Initially heard nothing about the club, but received a mail yesterday (showed active from last week) to choose the shirt/vest and get the welcome pack delivered.

Bought shoes from SW and the Shoe Booster shows as activated in the app.

Will have to monitor closely...

Anyone know if we will get cash back on Salomon speedcross 4's ? On the shoe booster benefit .

Edited by Veeez

DM received from Team Vitality this afternoon:

Hi Gerald, we see that the Amashova and the 947 Cycle Challenge are both reflecting in your Team Vitality cash back cycle and will be paid once your billing cycle for this quarter closes.

We would also like to confirm that our Team Vitality members will be receiving cash back for their participation in the Carnival City Macsteel National Classic event.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if we will get cash back on Salomon speedcross 4's ? On the shoe booster benefit .

The bigger question would be why you'd want to use a Speedcross (whichever number) in SA conditions?