Top SA mountain biker tests positive for EPO

Guest Lancesball

How stupid do you need to be to still try and dope your way to the top?

Because it's the only way to get to the top. Protein shakes and gu ain't getting you anywhere.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there an unwritten code among the "alleged" dopers that they must all just lie? Why lie knowing that your test results are going to expose you anyway? What's wrong with just saying: "OK I was doping - I got bust, I admit it, don't bother with the tests. What's my punishment?" At least that way you are only a cheat (if "only a cheat" is ok?) and not a cheat and a liar! What does he say to his family and friends who believed him?

Well Done Retard. When clean riders have to battle like hell for sponsorship, something like this happens again and any company/brand that was contemplating throwing cash at cycling might just have second thoughts after this.

It seems fairly obvious that he was on something. That breakout ride of his was damn suspicious.

12338690_152283215127902_1038916291_n.jp

@rourkecroeser "A strong heart, a fit body, calm nerves an open mind and a happy soul & big smile"

And don't forget some EPO, meneer. 

That these dirt poor riders need to survive on EPOL, I don't know... It's a disgrace.

Jokes aside, did our SA authorities clear him knowing there was an adverse finding, wtf?

This is obviously a mistake. Everybody knows mountainbikers don't dope. That's what those filthy roadies, and dirt-roadies, do. A pure XC racer? Impossible. 

Archived