Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2016

Bikehub weight loss competition  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in participating in a weight loss competition

• Yes
    • Perhaps
    • Where's my cake?

Really, REALLY frustrating. Don't know if it's a water retention thing or something else, but I went up this morning. 

Gah! If it's water / moisture / whatever, it should be gone again in 2 days. Only thing I did differently was had a couple of beers after a 90 minute ride and putting up a wendy house. Ramping up the training again this week. Last week's was an easing in. 

I am disappoint 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Day one, done and dusted.

post-25481-0-21025600-1465234113_thumb.png

post-25481-0-02742300-1465234221_thumb.png

Some cal to spare but I'm not hungry. Should I eat them?

Edited by Pieter1

this must be the best advice i have seen with regards to weight loss...a 5 step process...never mind the abs for now...some good advice for anyone who is overweight or just needs to tone.

Edited by isetech

he's already doing the latter. it's the former that needs attention. 

*sneaks off to take some of his own advice*

its really just the eating that makes all the difference. Last week I only trained indoors and did 90km cycling vs the normal 180-200km I do a week.

3.2kg loss which is all down to eating clean [except the 2 slices of pizza on Friday night]

Edited by Veebee

its really just the eating that makes all the difference. Last week I only trained indoors and did 90km cycling vs the normal 180-200km I do a week.

3.2kg loss which is all down to eating clean [except the 2 slices of pizza on Friday night]

I've given up on beating that drum .... according to some 'ubbers if you ride lots you can eat what you want ....