Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

easy. 2nd place, knowing the oke in first would just be a needle away from having everything taken away from him. 

And no, it's not devil's advocacy. You're saying doping isn't bad, and you'd find nothing wrong with subjecting a kid to the doping lifestyle. Shame on you. Well done for perpetuating the rot.

ah, there's always a Mother Grundy.. have you heard of Darwin? What if your descendants curse you for denying them their head-start in the (human) race - which takes no account of artificial constructs like morals.. will your safe, rigid view of what's 'right' enable them to compete, in a world of enhanced super-athletes?  but never mind, they'll be comforted by the notion that you did what you thought was 'right', in your little world view...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, there's always a Mother Grundy.. have you heard of Darwin? What if your descendants curse you for denying them their head-start in the (human) race - which takes no account of artificial constructs like morals.. will your safe, rigid view of what's 'right' enable them to compete, in a world of enhanced super-athletes?  but never mind, they'll be comforted by the notion that you did what you thought was 'right', in your little world view...

Krypton faced an eerily similar dilemma...

Twitter is much more entertaining than this thread. Or are we really not that bad a bunch :)

171303e386e1f89488d4c73fb738a42a.jpg

Old Ross Tucker is not letting up on poor Tumbleweed's bro!

@katjanechild @KevinMcCallum the discrepancy in the dates was obvious within minutes.You often seek 3rd opinion on your stories. Not onerous

Although tbh it seems to be a case of shooting the messenger because he doesn't like the explanations!

ah, there's always a Mother Grundy.. have you heard of Darwin? What if your descendants curse you for denying them their head-start in the (human) race - which takes no account of artificial constructs like morals.. will your safe, rigid view of what's 'right' enable them to compete, in a world of enhanced super-athletes? but never mind, they'll be comforted by the notion that you did what you thought was 'right', in your little world view...

No, you see, I value moral fibre.

If it was life or death, it'd be a different story. But doping to eke out an advantage in a sporting competition or business environment? No. Those are the types of people that I have rescued the majority of my clients from, cos in the end that golden goose just ends up laying rotten eggs.

No, you see, I value moral fibre.

If it was life or death, it'd be a different story. But doping to eke out an advantage in a sporting competition or business environment? No. Those are the types of people that I have rescued the majority of my clients from, cos in the end that golden goose just ends up laying rotten eggs.

yeah, moral fibre.. wish I could agree with you that it's relevant today. The RAF used that expression when pilots couldn't stand combat strain, they were disgraced for 'lack of moral fibre'.. 1) those pilots survived to pro-create (Darwin), 2) does anyone even remember the hapless sods who died - replete with 'moral fibre'... again, I wish the world was as you see it, but I believe in reality. Throw the game open - Froome will still win.. As Connery said in "The Untouchables" : 'what are you prepared to do'..

yeah, moral fibre.. wish I could agree with you that it's relevant today. The RAF used that expression when pilots couldn't stand combat strain, they were disgraced for 'lack of moral fibre'.. 1) those pilots survived to pro-create (Darwin), 2) does anyone even remember the hapless sods who died - replete with 'moral fibre'... again, I wish the world was as you see it, but I believe in reality. Throw the game open - Froome will still win.. As Connery said in "The Untouchables" : 'what are you prepared to do'..

Dude, you have gotten so far off point, I'm not even sure I know what you are on about anymore.

Can we maybe get back to Kevin and his Chemical Brothers..... They are the common enemy here, not our fellow hubbers.

If any of the drugs cause irreparable medical harm, such as increasingly seems to be evident, your invocation of Mr Darwin is not so much survival of the fittest, but more chance of survival of the not so fit. You use his name in vain.

You are a tough dad, I don`t think I would have made it through varsity without THC and a couple of other little recreational supplements!

I think he implies they are allowed too as long as he doesn't find out....

Feck! It is sad the biggest topics / speaking points on a forum for cycling is the doping / cheating in the sport. Even more sad is that it is probably so all over the world. I gaurantee you that any social event you go to and somebody out of the sport engage in conversation cycling related the topic of doping pops up.

The state of the sport is bad (not worse than other but still bad).

No, the state of the sport is good and getting better as we discuss this and ostracise the cheats. This is all a good thing. The sport is in excellent shape when you get on your bike and go for a pedal.

This picture seems so ironic in many ways. It was posted on Kevin's Instagram account the same time Rourke was caught and being pressured by authorities. 1st person to reply is Rourkes dad saying Rourke basically agrees and he will keep his mouth shut. He has to this day it seems.

Amazing how Brandon Stewart and the rest of the "pack" come to Kevin's support when Darren has the balls to voice his opinion.

When reading Darren Lill's posts, you cant help feeling sorry about the abuse he got in this post alone but now he has to be smiling inside.

Shame on you.

attachicon.gifS.png

• kevin_evans1#oldschoolcode
  • reddotcroeserAt @rourkecroeser always says. "Correct"
  • caca_evans1Love it
  • actionman1982Is that what you really believe in @kevin_evans1@rourkecroeser to protect your own interests... Those that live in the darkness can't handle the light of the truth
  • theomatthew13Hey @actionman1982Kev and I were rocking some old school ACDC in my complex late at night. 50year old lady upstairs sent that pic to me instead of complaining. Thought it was a cool pic!
  • kevin_evans1Yo @actionman1982@theomatthew13 huh???
  • bsbrandon5Yoh @actionman1982 one day when you grow bigger that 69inches and finished your period, maybe you might lighten up sometime! #whatajoke
  • caca_evans1@bsbrandon5 
  • alicefreedman@bsbrandon5@theomatthew13 now that's what I call the light of the truth!!!!
  • bsbrandon5Maybe needs to light a couple more candles to see the light ✌
  • actionman1982@bsbrandon5 maybe if I was on half the **** in your fridge I would grow taller, but the problem is that I'd end up with a squeaky voice like you and I wouldn't want that I'd rather stay happily short thanks
  • eklootwykNot only do we lose to Japan but now we have some brain dead **** on social media @actionman1982
  • eklootwyk@actionman1982 maybe you should win with your legs and not your mouth.
  • bsbrandon5Witty intelligence at its best!  #braindead . Maybe one day you will find snow white and 6 other friends!
  • bsbrandon5@actionman1982
  • reddotcroeser@actionman1982 you jump to conclusions. It must be so **** to be so preoccupied. Get a life.
  • maxknoxcyclingIt seems like yesterday we all sat down at dullstroom@actionman1982 @ftheron. What was discussed has clearly been forgotten. Strange as u had the most questions to ask @actionman1982 and clearly understood what had been discussed and the message that was being conveyed by the race organizers. Clearly what was discussed seems to have no bearing on your respect for the organizers of events/sport. All this could be discussed through the channels that where pointed out. perhaps now is the right time for race organizers to exercise there right of admission reserved for cyclists that bring the sport into disrupt and show that every action has a repercussion. You clearly have no other intention than to drag to sport through the mud in a public forum. It saddens me to bring myself to this point, u clearly have no idea what consequences ur statements and remarks have on the sport and future potential investors. Regards Max
  • alicefreedman@maxknoxcycling 
  • aidanbearjewAhh this is such a cute little thread, just like @actionman1982 - Speaking of which, Bilbo Baggins called to say that the Shire is missing its designated village idiot. The little hobbit village from whence you came, demands your immediate return.
  • caca_evans1Bwahaha @aidanbearjew u funny

Always you will see the dopers shouting down the talk of doping and how it 'drags the sport through the mud'. A long term refrain of doper Brandon Stewart and his entourage. When, of course, it is the DOPING that is the issue, not the talk thereof.

No, the state of the sport is good and getting better as we discuss this and ostracise the cheats. This is all a good thing. The sport is in excellent shape when you get on your bike and go for a pedal.

Exactly! Us making the lives of those who actually get found guilty, a little bit tougher, is what we can do to help make the choice to cheat just that little bit tougher!