Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

Hardly a dig in the dark with all the knowing glances going on, wouldn't you say?

Hence my question about the 'stories'. If these stories and glances are so rock solid that you treat them as hard evidence why could you or ZK or someone else not put the dopers away? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a million dollar question.

I've raised it before. SAIDS *KNEW* he was doping because he applied for a TUE then raced anyways when he didnt get it, but it still took them 2 years to catch him.

I would have been waiting at the finish line with a piss bottle that very race

Pics please pics please. Just don't gooi the piepie on anyone like they did in France that one year, apparently that's frowned upon.

thats a million dollar question.

I've raised it before. SAIDS *KNEW* he was doping because he applied for a TUE then raced anyways when he didnt get it, but it still took them 2 years to catch him.

I would have been waiting at the finish line with a piss bottle that very race

the problem is the tests aren't fool proof, how many guys are on the stuff, how many guys test positive... if it was easy to catch the guys, more guys would get caught..

Hence my question about the 'stories'. If these stories and glances are so rock solid that you treat them as hard evidence why could you or ZK or someone else not put the dopers away? 

This is a hobby for amusement, not a full time sport. For sport, I ride my bike, for laughs, I watch dopers put in 'pas normal' performances and watch as the crowd goes wild, ever willing to play its part on the charade.

well you could always try raise awareness that certain cyclists are known dopers on twitter and see how far it gets you

This yes...and that would be my response too...I have heard many rumours in the past few weeks...not having been in cycling all that long and not knowing all this stuff all that well...I sat back and I was a bit horrified....but I am not going to go on twitter or sit here on The Hub and start throwing names around.....

my statement wasnt unlawful. no-one ever claimed it was unlawful. where did you get that from?

It was unlawful in that it was a libelous statement, when applying the reasonable man test. Your post inferred KE. There's no other person it could have been, based on previous doping convictions. 

It was unlawful in that it was a libelous statement, when applying the reasonable man test. Your post inferred KE. There's no other person it could have been, based on previous doping convictions. 

Actually, whether or not it was lawful unlawful or otherwise (cf Schrodinger's cat) remains untested....

if someone came out on twitter blatantly calling me a doper (not even vague inferrences), I'd just laugh it off and wouldnt even give them the time of day.

KE/BS on the other hand....

Imagine if Froome sent an Emma letter to everybody who directly calls him a doper, never mind inferring it.... Emma would be rich!!

This yes...and that would be my response too...I have heard many rumours in the past few weeks...not having been in cycling all that long and not knowing all this stuff all that well...I sat back and I was a bit horrified....but I am not going to go on twitter or sit here on The Hub and start throwing names around.....

Us poor schmucks who have been in this sport since we could crawl tend to have a fairly accurate idea of what goes on. And let me tell you something, it is the cynics, the skeptics, that Lance feels sorry for, who just keep getting proved right. So annoying, but there you are.

well you could always try raise awareness that certain cyclists are known dopers on twitter and see how far it gets you

I agree with you fully....but it's a heck of a risk won't you agree....putting to your sweaty Planters on the block without any hard cold facts....

Jcza and the banana republic and associates......

Alt login? Can't help yourself again?