Good morning Hubbers!

rock

CP, i woke up early, looked at the idt and decided "nah!" so i really think it's me who's gonna be holding you back for 145km at the C2C on sunday! you're getting in more training and leg-loosening time on the bike than i am...

this morning i got up early but didnt feel like going out to ride Shocked Sorted myself out quickly and am on my way to Suikerbosrand now Big%20smile Gotta get the legs in motion for this weekend.

2 days training compared to how many weeks did you say?!...  I don't think so SP - but anyway, who cares?!  We won't.... not after a couple of glasses of red...  he-he-he!!  We might put some in those extra bottles Amateurs going to keep ready for us...

HALLO!!!! Guess what, got up at 5:15 and ....

WAIT FOR IT...

went for a RUN hahahah!!!  Verder 'n goeie dag sover.  Got my Joe's No-Flats, now it's the job of fitting them!!

bla bla bla, I hate you all with your chirpy early morning comments!

Me, still too sick to train, getting really grumpy reading all these happy comments about nice early morning rides.Dead

Ok, I'll go back into my little corner again and sulk a little bit more.Cry

All I know is I'm in for a lot of hurt once I get back on the bike:

Sunday - tandem challenge vs Fatty & Smurf and also against De-al icecream maidens....

Next week Sunday: Bikemax tandem league ride, 1st attemt at riding tandem with the GF,

Week after that, 3-day vets tour......

But like they say, no pain no gain.... I'll be back!

Wish I had a bike to ride I am stuck out in Dar Es Salaam for a week mind you here it would not be possible to ride a bike!!! too many holes in the road but would be good for mountain bike practice and the TRAFFIC worse than back in JNB!!!! so rather just read your threads.

Wish I had a bike to ride I am stuck out in Dar Es Salaam for a week mind you here it would not be possible to ride a bike!!! too many holes in the road but would be good for mountain bike practice and the TRAFFIC worse than back in JNB!!!! so rather just read your threads.

Are you gonna be fit enough to ride vets tour?

There are awesome MTB routes in Dar . But stay outta town . Do towards the west part where all the ambasidor houses are or if you really wanna have a jol go to Z-bar and hire a bike . You can cycle from one part of the island to the other side , pitch ur tent and cycle back the next day .

yes that would be excellent I have been to Z-Bar but was not on a bike but a Hamock in the sun mmmmmm next time will consider the bike.. eish vets tour...just wanna be in good shape for the 94.7 and gonna try get home for the Bakwena

I wish i could train in the morning but i have a problem with my eyes.

I cant see myself having the energy to ride.

its not so bad MAN the first 5 km is k@k but when you look again there are a few taxis and cars trying to bump you and the bonus is that there are so many people out and about training it make it so much more fun,, smiley4.gif

Was still hurting for yesterday's training jol, so I only went to the gym and did a short 1 and a half hours of cardio and weights.

Hope to go and do some spinning tomorrow.