2016 FNB Wines2Whales

SteveS

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also in for the adventure. Did that race and adventure in the past and prefer the adventure to be honest. Don't ask why, I don't know

Also in for the adventure. Did that race and adventure in the past and prefer the adventure to be honest. Don't ask why, I don't know

Agree. Less wannabes, more vibe

A little drama at work in the morning and boom by 10:00 the Adventure is full. It was my last chance to do a 4th. Gave my S2C ticket away on Sunday....

Both the Ride and Race events still have space but yeah it seems the Adventure is the most popular choice

whats the difference? race , Adventure, Ride.

Same routes.

same campsite,

same entry fee

same goodie bags

Surely have a medal that says "Race" is a bigger achievement?

Same routes.

same campsite,

same entry fee

same goodie bags

Don't quite get what you are meaning? IMO the only thing about the race that would be a bigger achievement relative to the others is keeping up with the sharp end of the field?

Same routes.

same campsite,

same entry fee

same goodie bags

Same routes? Nope, there has been 12 months to prepare the routes for the Adventure, and only a few days to the ride and race to touch them up.

Same with the camp site. Not lekker zipping open your tent for the race and someone had a pee either inside or right next to your tent.

Same with the crew, no matter how hard you try, you have more energy and enthusiasm for the first batch.

I'll have to check my last medal, but I don't think it specifies adventure, ride or race on it?

Archived