Evobikes

VERY happy with EVO bikes !!

Called them on Friday morning, popped in and bought an 11-40 10 speed cluster .... ex-stock ....

Popped in just before 3pm, they quickly fitted it.   Crossed the road and had a nice ride at Meerendal.

VERY impressed with their service, and the skill of their mechanics.

Word of caution .... dangerous place for a tool juncky ..... They have Parktool, and the more affordable equivalents .....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip we open every weekday from 8 until 17h30 and on Saturday's from 10 until 1.

and do you do bike servicing as well?

Also happy with the service from EVO bikes

I bought some goodies from them and even after checking it stated sold out I still received the parcel the following week.

I placed the order on a Friday and the Tuesday is was at the Post office(normal domestic)

They even helped me to stay out of harms way... Might have been in trouble if the post office notification rocked up at home and the wife ask "what is it this time?"

• 3 weeks later...

Today I need to rave (without the rant - well, maybe a little).

Monday I walked into the local bike shop looking for a freehub, I had "sell me something" written all over my forehead, I walked out with the advice that the freehub was fine, will last at least two more years.  What does that matter when I WANT a new one?

In any event, I found on bikehub that evobikes.co.za is a supplier of Novatec spares and today out of stormy Cape Town I have in my hand a fresh freehub waiting to do duty.

Thank you Evobikes for the excellent service and help to find the right freehub and speedy delivery.

A first time poster raving?????? On a Friday????? I am confused.

If only the OP had entered the competition, He could have gotten his freehub for, well free. Odds are firmly with him to win.

Hey, it rained in the Cape .. ANYTHING is possible ...  :devil:

Janos does it again! Ordered a tyre booster just after 2pm yesterday, delivered to my door in Durban before noon today, exceptional service well done Evobikes.

Thy are so busy giving your guys good service that they 10000% ignored my purchase request I sent a month ago to their e-mail address. 

Wonder what they will do if I want to place an order for a wheel set next week some time?

:unsure:  :unsure: :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  

Give Janos or Naas a call, it's a possibility they never received your email or it was nuked. Janos has always gone out of his way with my orders. He has sent me stuff overnight at no cost to me when an order has gone astray. They have even upgraded parts at no cost due to stock shortages.

Thy are so busy giving your guys good service that they 10000% ignored my purchase request I sent a month ago to their e-mail address. 

Wonder what they will do if I want to place an order for a wheel set next week some time?

Fair to say that if they dont reply in 24 to 48 hours drop them another email as the first one got lost somewhere ....

These guys dont make a habit of ignoring emails.

Hi Underachiever

Sorry to hear that we did not reply to your mail. :blush: :blush:

If you don't mind please forward your mail again to me on naas@evobikes.co.za and CC Janos as well on janos@evobikes.co.za

It might have slipped through but we might have not received it either - I will check.

Apologies again. As a rule we do not ignore mails!

Regards

Naas

Comms from the Evo-guys is normally great.

Even when it's just a general enquiry rather than a purchase.

Did they sort you query?

I have only received good service via mail from them. Janos is on the ball, I am sure Naas is as well but I have only ever spoken to Janos. I am sure they will go out of their way to sort your problem out.

I've only had excellent response from them - Janos has always gone out of his way to help me!