Doctor alleged to have doped British Tour de France cyclists

gummibear

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/10/11/2F3B6ABF00000578-3354179-image-a-38_1449747178094.jpg

People please, lets not miss the bigger picture here... this guy's name is Dr Bonar. 

People please, lets not miss the bigger picture here... this guy's name is Dr Bonar.

So he should rather be prescribing little blue pills?

Are you saying that they are doping, yes or no?

Read slowly.....

It's comforting that the two biggest transformations in cycling, Wiggins & Froome,  (against the backdrop of mass doping globally) are clean.

I've inserted some punctuation and brackets to assist. You're welcome.  

Bwaaahaaa.

There's a lot you could do with a name like that!:

Imagine if his first 3 initials were "B.I.G.."

Hopefully this will lead somewhere... the English, for their many faults, are a rather noble bunch and I suspect this will not likely be swept away, should there be much in the way of the concrete stuff. Hopefully this case doesn't end up another Puerto/Fuentes abomination.

Look forward to hearing more  :thumbup:

Guest Lancesball

The whistleblower was presumably is Dan Stevens who served 21 of a 24 month ban for speaking out he was caught. Dan was a master cat 3 or 2 racer. Far from any top Tour rider.

The Dr, I personally believe spoke a load of **** to him and his mates to make it out like he was a big deal amongst athletes of high caliber of who he has treated.

More smoke than actual fire here.

Hopefully this will lead somewhere... the English, for their many faults, are a rather noble bunch and I suspect this will not likely be swept away, should there be much in the way of the concrete stuff. Hopefully this case doesn't end up another Puerto/Fuentes abomination.

Look forward to hearing more  :thumbup:

I'm sure you wish to be more expansive and suggest the British, just like the original article does, as well as the thread header?

I'm sure you wish to be more expansive and suggest the British, just like the original article does, as well as the thread header?

Humblest apologies  :blush:

Didn't intentionally leave the Scots out   ;)

So if Russian athletes are banned from international comps and possibly Rio for mass doping and cover up will the same of different rules apply to Britsih athletes.

This could be a big thing but then again until facts on the table could be Sunday Times making a big thing out of nothing?

Humblest apologies  :blush:

Didn't intentionally leave the Scots out   ;)

Nae worries, Andrew! (Nor the Welsh and N Irish either..... :whistling: )

Read slowly.....

It's comforting that the two biggest transformations in cycling, Wiggins & Froome,  (against the backdrop of mass doping globally) are clean.

I've inserted some punctuation and brackets to assist. You're welcome.  

No need to get rude.

I asked you a simply question. Do you think they are doping, yes or no?

Archived