Ruby vs ESI grips vs Luvhandles?

Andrek

Does Luvhandles still exist? It have been months since they had new stock on their site. Looking for muchluv.

still around, know rider's who recently purchased

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

next time I order, it will include a few extra plugs. Mine got chipped off and the logo stickers fell off also fairly soon after putting them on

Must admit that I went back to ESI and very happy, they even last longer in my opinion

I will also go back, but just because the muchluv is never in stock. You can buy 3 sets for the price of 1 set of esi's. Add up those 3 sets and they last much longer than the esi's.

• 3 weeks later...

I will also go back, but just because the muchluv is never in stock. You can buy 3 sets for the price of 1 set of esi's. Add up those 3 sets and they last much longer than the esi's.

I'm in the same boat. I would support them - SA company with a great product at a good price - but I prefer the muchluv/Chunky size and they never have stock. 

I'm in the same boat. I would support them - SA company with a great product at a good price - but I prefer the muchluv/Chunky size and they never have stock.

Have you ever tried making contact with them and asking when stock will be available?

Have you ever tried making contact with them and asking when stock will be available?

Yes, I did via e-mail and no reply. Twice. Thats why I asked if the company is still doing business.

It's an online store, it should show when in stock and when out of stock