• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks...this will be my last Ironman distance race.Want to do more 70.3 races and marathons .

Can't think of a better race to end off with

Gummi we need to meet up for a beer that Monday!! I got one of those mails as well. Paid and going!!

That’s great [emoji106]

You booked a place to stay yet?

Thanks...this will be my last Ironman distance race.Want to do more 70.3 races and marathons .

I have said that on at least 4 different occasions...... eyeing IM Ireland seriously at the moment .. :)

I have said that on at least 4 different occasions...... eyeing IM Ireland seriously at the moment .. :)

No No No...... You will always have the sense of unfinished business if you don't do IMSA next year for your 5th one.  :devil:

Edited by ScottC-M

No No No...... You will always have to sense of unfinished business if you don't do IMSA next year for your 5th one.  :devil:

Haha....go away.... ;)

IMSA is just at the wrong time of year, means solid training through winter here an not sure I want to go through that pain again. 12 to 15 hours a week when it’s snowing ain’t pleasant. Ireland is end of June so easier to train for

It was everything we imagined, and more...

That's great to know.

Where did you guys stay??Struggling to find a place close by.

That's great to know.

Where did you guys stay??Struggling to find a place close by.

I contacted at least 30 people to get a spot in Roth, but nothing materialised. We ended up staying in Worzeldorf (17km north of Roth, close to Nurmberg) where we found a great house that could accommodate the 9 of us. We managed to get by, but logistically it would be much easier staying in Roth.