post-93137-0-84769600-1525546139_thumb.jpeg

FYI.

Not strictly Tri, but we don’t really have a duathlon thread ????

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, training program is just swim and cycle with strength sessions now. My sit bones feel like they have taken a beating with all the extra bike time. Does it get better quickly?  :thumbdown:

So, training program is just swim and cycle with strength sessions now. My sit bones feel like they have taken a beating with all the extra bike time. Does it get better quickly?  :thumbdown:

Jip, just a week or two and it is a thing of the past (if you have a half decent setup, which I guess you do have).

And you want to do 180kms on a bike then run........ you current bike time will seem like a coffee ride once you start training for the full  :whistling:

Only one way.. Time in the saddle!!

No.. but you will get stronger :-)

• 1 month later...

Can anyone here recommend where to take my TT bike for a full service that is value for rand but at the same time professional work done?

My road bike has had numerous issues after taking it to my LBS so i won't dare take my TT bike there if they can't even get a road bike right first time. 

Can anyone here recommend where to take my TT bike for a full service that is value for rand but at the same time professional work done?

My road bike has had numerous issues after taking it to my LBS so i won't dare take my TT bike there if they can't even get a road bike right first time. 

they are a bit far from you but I swear by Finish Line cycles in Kempton.  My bikes come back looking and feeling brand new!

Super Stoked Cycles. Simon does a great job.

http://superstokedcycles.co.za/

For those of you that did the full IM, how many hours did you spend training a week towards the end?

I'm considering trying to go for the African Tour Medal next year, but the running is my nemesis...