Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope my 2 ZERO points earners do something in the mountain stage today. Can't have passengers and all..

Well done to our Stage 4 winner: Dex 

Dex's team scored the most points on Stage 4 taking home the prize of the Red E hamper.

e392b1e9723250c66433256251096759.jpg

Red-E Hamper

RED-E offer a range of innovative and quality products from powerbanks, chargers and cables to GoPro mounts.

More info: www.red-electronic.com

My best points earner is sitting on the bench....

I also have that problem. But with the mountain stages starting I think (hope) the other riders in my team light up a bit.

Guys, how do we claim the prizes? I sent a PM to Admin, but it has not been read yet.

Not sure how this works. :-)

Guys, how do we claim the prizes? I sent a PM to Admin, but it has not been read yet.

I can take that process off your hands, man.

No worries.

Send me a PM.

I WILL READ IT AND RESPOND.

:devil:

Me, I also suck at this, have had a winner as well as a few high placed finishers, yet am languishing well down the leaderboard

Maybe I should read the rules more closely ;)

Gerald please could you repost the link to the spreadsheet where we can see each of our riders are doing, sorry my search skills are weak today :o

Gerald please could you repost the link to the spreadsheet where we can see each of our riders are doing, sorry my search skills are weak today :o

It's on the first page, but I'll add another link here, once I find it to copy

Edit: see next post (below)

A summary of how points can be scored is shown below:

attachicon.gifFantasyTour - Points Breakdown.PNG

Edit: added the following link to the Google Sheets summary sheet, so you can see a breakdown of your points per rider and per category.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tNzhxWvzQfPoaAXTBhZ73J6lRRpWCsWOPxrJOuyLiTQ/edit?usp=sharing

attachicon.gifGoogleSheets.PNG

see top quote

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tNzhxWvzQfPoaAXTBhZ73J6lRRpWCsWOPxrJOuyLiTQ/edit#gid=785222252 

Your prize is in the mail. I'm sure it is...

Admin will be in contact with all prize winners, just give it some time #patience

Good Lord, need to read the rules too....... dropping down faster than a fat kid on a see-saw!!!

Archived