Greg Minnaar

Mongoose!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you read it?

how the heck am I supposed to read it from that picture?

Maybe post a better one of the article and I can judge whether its shoddy or not. But  the picture tells no story

All 3 a bunch of race snakes and don't have a clue about downhill or enduro but they know a crap load about the extremely exciting sport of marathons. :ph34r:

and you gotta love the generic voice over when they cover yet another boring marathon type event - "...will be a true test of body and mind"

how the heck am I supposed to read it from that picture?

Maybe post a better one of the article and I can judge whether its shoddy or not. But  the picture tells no story

jeez are you doff or something..let me help you

post-7169-0-45063500-1465382104_thumb.jpg

Hey hey, I'm trying to get to 1000 posts - want to buy something on the Hub

LoL, attempting the same myself...congrats, I see you made it. Rouxtjie should be proud... :whistling:

Well I apologise if it was more of an unknown fact than I thought...I just assumed everyone knew he was chainsaw. iI was pretty evident if someone watched the finals on Sunday as everyone was branded with chainsaw. Greg held a canadian chainsaw flag up at the end and had a chainsaw on his kit.....

http://image1.redbull.com/rbcom/010/2016-06-04/1331798502471_10/0010/1/550/366/10/steve-smith-memorial-run-fort-wiliam-2016.jpg

I had good intentions of an article but got distracted by other things. Admittedly a bit of a failure. Is it too late now?

We did interview him last year as well as cover his record breaking win.

He's won it 19 times now. It's not likes it doesn't happen often  :clap:

Perhaps the Hub can do a short write up once they have a clip of that record breaking run...and post it with the article. This is normally done by Hubbers (and its usually all over Facebook), but not this time. Wanted to watch it again, and have been searching for the clip but cannot find it. 

Well I apologise if it was more of an unknown fact than I thought...I just assumed everyone knew he was chainsaw. iI was pretty evident if someone watched the finals on Sunday as everyone was branded with chainsaw. Greg held a canadian chainsaw flag up at the end and had a chainsaw on his kit.....

http://image1.redbull.com/rbcom/010/2016-06-04/1331798502471_10/0010/1/550/366/10/steve-smith-memorial-run-fort-wiliam-2016.jpg

And it's not like the #longlivechainsaw hashtag was that inconspicuous!

I loved how when he got interviewed with the top ten still to go he was wondering if the timing splits were off as he thought he was going faster...classic!

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p6pb13571186/p5pb13571186.jpg

Greg's race shirt had chainsaw on it as well.