Think I did[emoji849]

Enabled for this post [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mobile site

Menu

Forums

What`s New?

Everything is there..even Lady Pros

i dont see any lady pro's, song of the day, towing a trailer, rugby....etc etc...does not show off topic discussions unless you go into chit chat category etc

i dont see any lady pro's, song of the day, towing a trailer, rugby....etc etc...does not show off topic discussions unless you go into chit chat category etc

I cant seem to add a picture here Admin?

Wanted to post a screen dump of the mobile site on my phone. On my side its all there..

Rugby

Towing a Trailer

Where has your bike taken you today

Song of the day

Old site sucked and so does Tapatalk, very happy with the new Mobile site thanks Admin.

I feel a little bit hurt and confused that you didnt ask our permission first though  :w00t:

Wanted to post a screen dump of the mobile site on my phone. On my side its all there:

Don't worry..I did it from Tapatalk [emoji1]

f1b2d6ca186d271c93719ec77f767f96.jpg

Currently you won't be able to upload pictures to the forum from the mobile site, but we're working on that.

Currently you won't be able to upload pictures to the forum from the mobile site, but we're working on that.

Also cant upload a pic here from the desktop version, no attach file option.

Just this thread though, others seem fine.

Happy happy to hear that

Yay

Like the new site. Like that Admin is giving feedback and taking suggestions.

How about having the red "xx liked a post you made" or "yy quoted a post you made" right on the home page?

Is there any way to filter? Eg, filter according to province

Very good idea for the Classy Ads ????????????????????????

Is there any way to filter? Eg, filter according to province

Not currently, but this will be available in early July. We'll be continually improving the microsite over the next few weeks to provide full functionality as per the desktop version.

Like the new site. Like that Admin is giving feedback and taking suggestions.

How about having the red "xx liked a post you made" or "yy quoted a post you made" right on the home page?

Thanks  :thumbup: 

We're working on integrating this with the menu so that it will be available across all sections. The a red indicator icon will be added to the menu bar when you have new notifications and give access to view the details. This should be live by the end of next week.

Using chrome on my android phone... New / unread classifieds are no longer bold - which I used to find really useful.

Just looked at the mobile site...I would never use it as it doesn't show the latest non cycling threads... Maybe something to consider admin

It's a plot

Archived