[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic

Frosty

Indeed. [emoji85] [emoji85] [emoji85]

Read in a hurry. Lol... always looking for some company.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

replied to a post above that was directed to me.

Long day. Just got back from marking the MTB route inside Carnival City.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gerald,

As you know already I need to do a late entry for a team mate today at TDF, Do you know if they accept credit cards or must I take cash with me?(I don't usually have that much cash on me, lol even coffee after a ride gets paid for with the card)

Are the kiddies mnt family # only collected on the saturday,or can they be collected from tdf today ? Want to do one trip to get all no's. Thanks

Edited by Pikey

160 snakes... eish ja ons gaan af tjop om by te bly... :blink:

Not a racing snake either and I enjoy the smaller races. Its lekker to be out on the trail with maybe one or two okes around. Sometimes cruising for extended periods with nobody around.

Edit: typo

Edited by rvdm1

Question. What is the procedure on the day? I'm only starting at 07:38, so I'm not overly keen on hanging around for hours if I don't have to.

Thanks!

Hi Gerald,

As you know already I need to do a late entry for a team mate today at TDF, Do you know if they accept credit cards or must I take cash with me?(I don't usually have that much cash on me, lol even coffee after a ride gets paid for with the card)

I'm sure there is one, as I saw a pile of receipts yesterday at CycleLab.

I've sent a WhatsApp to the ladies at number collection, will let you know.

Are the kiddies mnt family # only collected on the saturday,or can they be collected from tdf today ? Want to do one trip to get all no's. Thanks

You can do it today, or tomorrow.

Take your entry form and payment slip with - I think it was your wife that sent them to me yesterday. They just need to allocate the number board to your names.

Question. What is the procedure on the day? I'm only starting at 07:38, so I'm not overly keen on hanging around for hours if I don't have to.

Thanks!

Arrive with as much time as you think you need to park, get ready and ride to the start batches.

Scroll back a few pages or go to the website (germistonclassic.co.za/map-to-start) to see the traffic flow maps. It shows where the batches are in relation to parking, and much more.

Not a racing snake either and I enjoy the smaller races. Its lekker to be out on the trail with maybe one or two okes around. Sometimes cruising for extended periods with nobody around.

Edit: typo

There are some nice things to eat at the one water point. Not sure if we have enough space to accommodate everyone wanting to pull out the lounge chairs.

I'm sure there is one, as I saw a pile of receipts yesterday at CycleLab.

I've sent a WhatsApp to the ladies at number collection, will let you know.

Cool Thank You. Also good to see you say receipts as I need one to submit an expense claim to my boss :D

Lekke cant wait now... testing my new 29er setup in this race... building it today from spares to race bike ->>> race tomorrow. :eek: might be a late night...

Cool Thank You. Also good to see you say receipts as I need one to submit an expense claim to my boss :D

Credit card receipt from the machine - not a receipt for the entry. Hope that is sufficient.