[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax, he's just a bit jittery before the big race. Hope you both have a great day out there! And Carb. If the crack the sub three, I will buy you a beer/coke whatever. Around three 'o clock. Cos that's when I plan to finish!

I'll look out for you on the second lap. Around Ocean View I reckon. Number?

We'll be 2 tandems in saving some rhino white shirt. Of course I'll have my pink helmet. So shout.

Or you can apologize for your bad manners and put things back on an even keel.

Hahaha, you were one the whining about the expo. Not me. I merely invited you to not enter the CTCT next year and save yourself the annoyance of HAVING to go to the expo.

Oh

Nice box

I must still work out which jersey I'm gonna roll in

Sokkies chosen

I have only one well used BMC kit. Time for new kit. I stopped and looked at some of the Ciovita stuff just before the exit. Really nice kit they have.

We'll be 2 tandems in saving some rhino white shirt. Of course I'll have my pink helmet. So shout.

Have a good ride, carbon'

Handling the white beast in the breeze will be quite a thing ????

I have only one well used BMC kit. Time for new kit. I stopped and looked at some of the Ciovita stuff just before the exit. Really nice kit they have.

Yes

The Hub has seen a few piccies of the old BMC kit

Not lately though ????

Do you want a picture of yourself from event photographer? 

Yes- Stick it on front of helmet and look out for photographers and pull some lekker poses. 

No - throw sticker in bin 

:)

Easy as that. Shot. 

Meh, in the bin. 

56666. Big guy on a Anthem.

You're a scream carbon to be sure. When you say sub 3 i now realise you're talking maturity not time.

May all your winds be at your ass .... or change the preposition as per your fancy.

Irascible old windbag.

Hahaha, you were one the whining about the expo. Not me. I merely invited you to not enter the CTCT next year and save yourself the annoyance of HAVING to go to the expo.

Edited by Mamil

I must have got a puncture right as I got home today because I walked past my Trek and saw the rear was flat.

So I thought this would be a good time to put my new 'gatorskins on.

Jeepers - two hours later - and with raw hands I gave up and put the Bontrager tyre back on - it's still fairly new.

Is it just me or is there a special trick to getting these things on?

Talk us through the options Dale?

Oh
Nice box

I must still work out which jersey I'm gonna roll in
Sokkies chosen

I must have got a puncture right as I got home today because I walked past my Trek and saw the rear was flat.

So I thought this would be a good time to put my new 'gatorskins on.

Jeepers - two hours later - and with raw hands I gave up and put the Bontrager tyre back on - it's still fairly new.

Is it just me or is there a special trick to getting these things on?

Unfortunately you gona have to use tyre levers. Be careful not to pinch tube. Take fhem for a spin tomorrow to get the surface a little less smooth. You don't wanna go down hospital bend with new tyres.