Win 1 of 2 Absa Cape Epic team entries with USN

News bot

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guys doing 100km + rides on a wednesday morning,  geez I need a new job  :eek:

Do they know that it's not about who does the most riding like that other competition  :ph34r:

guys doing 100km + rides on a wednesday morning,  geez I need a new job  :eek:

I looked on Strava flybys after my ride this morning to see who I went past - a group of them had done just over 100km this morning, but they started at 03h30!  So it's not about having a different job, it's about commitment!  

So if I complete all 4 challenges in one week, im done right???

Nope.  One challenge for each two week period.

I think if some guys worked as hard on their jobs as they do trying to win these entries they would just be able to buy one......

Nah, rather spend the hard earned cash on other toys for the price of an entry...

Question :

Challenge 4: Ride, ride, ride
Complete at least 3 rides (on consecutive days) with a total moving time of 12 hours or more

Can I do 2 rides of 2 hours each so that it gives me 4 hours a day, repeated over 3 days ?

or is it a single ride of 4 hours in a day ?

Question :

Challenge 4: Ride, ride, ride

Complete at least 3 rides (on consecutive days) with a total moving time of 12 hours or more

Can I do 2 rides of 2 hours each so that it gives me 4 hours a day, repeated over 3 days ?

or is it a single ride of 4 hours in a day ?

You can do as many rides as you want as long as it's 12 hrs or more within those three days.

My (almost) FIRST ride on 'n MTB was on the day before the start of my Epic.  Never done hydraulic brakes before that day.  Never done dual suspension before that day (one or two rides on 'n Giant Yukon hardtail)

I am a roadie by heart.

Came 76th overall.

Don't judge people on what bikes they ride........

ooffff...will have to save what I wanted to reply for Friday