Bonus

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, just popped in to find out if anyone has an opinion of what Sagz did yesterday? :whistling:

As you were... #gochris

#newspoonawardleader :lol:

Edited by s14phoenix

So with where Froom is sitting in the Sky train... are they trying to fake a bad form - also the lack of results was due maybe to not pushing as hard for results thus saving more for the tour?

Is the road behaviour of Sky trying to cast doubt into the minds of their competitors as to their tactics or who they are really riding for?

Interesting tactics...

Edited by s14phoenix

Edvald Boasson Hagen wins the intermediate sprint with 58km to go.

Intermediate sprint

Result of the intermediate sprint at Faucogney (km 102.5):

1.      Edvald Boasson Hagen, 20 points,

2.      Philippe Gilbert, 17

3.      Thomas De Gendt, 15

4.      Mickaël Delage, 13

5.      Jan Bakelants, 11

6.      Pierre-Luc Périchon, 10

7.      Dylan Van Baarle, 9

8.      Thomas Voeckler, 8

9.      Michael Matthews, 7

10.  Marcel Kittel, 6

11.  Alexander Kristoff, 5

12.  Rick Zabel, 4

13.  Arnaud Démare, 3

14.  Sonny Colbrelli, 2

15.  Jos van Emden, 1

Edited by shaper

Aldag on Cycling News: 

"About the incident: Crashes happen and that is part of cycling. Who's fault was that today? Peter? Cav? Both? Probably a fair share from all involved, and that includes more than Mark and Peter. But what I just can't understand is Peters elbow out there," wrote Aldag. "Peter is well deserved World Champion and has to be a role model for the sport. Do we want to see these accidents more often as it becomes normal behavior, or do we want to see it in the Junior or Kids races? I don’t think so, but how do we explain that this isn't the way to do it if the best riders in the world do it? That’s why I think that there had to be consequences today."

It's already happening in Junior races. Ever seen the sprint from the start of a Junior XCO race?

Jan Bakelants continues solo at the front after having crested the côte d'Esmoulières in first position. His former breakaway companions are at 15 seconds. Peloton at 2.50. 50km to go.

Jan Bakelants continues solo at the front after having crested the côte d'Esmoulières in first position. His former breakaway companions are at 15 seconds. Peloton at 2.50. 50km to go. Sagan has tipped his hat in recognition of his attempt to go off the front and raised a dangerous elbow whilst taking the next sip of his beer in a move known as aggressive consumption....

Fixed :ph34r:

Bakelants has been reeled in while De Gendt was dropped from the front group after Delage. The six leaders are: Jan Bakelants (AG2R-La Mondiale), Edvald Boasson Hagen (Dimension Data), Philippe Gilbert (Quick-Step Floors), Thomas Voeckler (Direct Energie), Dylan Van Baarle (Cannondale-Drapac) and Pierre-Luc Périchon (Fortuneo-Oscaro). With 46km to go, the difference with the peloton led by BMC is 2.25.

Interesting that BMC have been doing most of the work at the front of the peleton today... Sky must be a very happy bunch!

Interesting that BMC have been doing most of the work at the front of the peleton today... Sky must be a very happy bunch!

Obviously have high hopes for Bitchy to take the stage win and Yellow.

Obviously have high hopes for Bitchy to take the stage win and Yellow.

Must be telling the team that he is feeling good..... will be a good indication if he has carried through his form..... although if EBH stays away, he might have a chance for yellow