Giveaway: Win a brand new Scott Spark

News bot

A Cape Town based roadie. What are the odds?

Seems to be a trend. There were other competitions where CT based guys got the nod. Seems you have to reside in the Republic of Cape Town to be considered. And the winner's profile doesn't hurt either (apparently some social media exec) according to Bookface.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by cjlieben

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, been out at meetings all day.... gut feeling was not me as did not have the "Congrats you are a winner" sms around 12pm.... sad to see it is not me  :wacko:  :(  :thumbdown:

Seems to be a trend. There were other competitions where CT based guys got the nod. Seems you have to reside in the Republic of Cape Town to be considered. And the winner's profile doesn't hurt either (apparently some social media exec) according to Bookface.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ding! Ding! Ding!

So Im guessing its the same story as always, a random joins for the competition and is never seen again after that.

or better, in a few months sells the bike in classifieds, read dark horse wheels comp

You guys are funny :) :D

At least we have the demo days so we can see and feel what we missed out on :)

Edited by Mr lee

If you live outside of the Republic of the Western Cape, don't even bother with bikehub giveaways.

Had a quick look at the competitions page and this Scott, the Darkhorse wheels and the Rudy Project brille giveaways were all won by WC hubbers.

Edited by Odinson

Firstly congrats dude! Clearly we are all bummed that each of us did not win and right now we're bathing in envy! Enjoy the ride!!!!

Secondly, we EXPECT a pic of said winning bike to be posted on your couch, as this is a tradition that is sacred for new bikes and hub members! 

Thirdly, we are a creative bunch who smaak a chuckle like no one's business and will go to lift selfie type extremes to take the p1$$ in your absence....

Argh, not again!

As mentioned above congrats random guy on winning the competition and becoming the new owner off that stunning new Scott Spark.

I guess that means that the rest of us are all losers! [emoji33]

I am through with entering these competitions! I cant handle the disappointment anymore! I will have to drink myself to sleep again tonight! [emoji6]