Giveaway: Win a brand new Scott Spark

News bot

Nothing compared to the hoops for the Due South one! All they are asking is to like their page so you can follow their updates for Scott South Africa. The form just has a check box that says yes you have liked the page, even if you didn't. Why wouldn't you like it? Best of luck with the other great MTB competitions you plan on entering...

Thanks Dieter, I will tick the box to say I have entered, hopefully no one will check FB! I will say a pray and ask for forgivness before I go to sleep tonight! Not on FB for various reasons! If win the Scott ( I really like their bikes for the good value for money )I will invite you for a spin around Modder!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dieter, I will tick the box to say I have entered, hopefully no one will check FB! I will say a pray and ask for forgivness before I go to sleep tonight! Not on FB for various reasons! If win the Scott ( I really like their bikes for the good value for money )I will invite you for a spin around Modder!

It is a requirement to enter so good luck :) I understand now that you don't have Facebook so it makes sense why you were so against it. 

Always funny to see so many hubbers pop out of the woodwork when these types of competitions come around.

Very nice! I like the Giant rear suspension!

Well, they do get made by Giant, so maybe Scott picked up on a few designs

Great that so many of you guys don't do facebook, ensures our odds are better.

I disabled my Facebook account about 5 years ago - I re-enabled it for this-win or lose, the account gets disabled after this until the next competition comes along that I really want to win. ;)

I have been praying for a proper bike for over a year now. It would be super awesome if I won this, Life changing dare I say!!!!

Facebook? What's that? I have real life friends...

Nice bike... would have loved to put an entry in. Pity about discrimination against non-FB users.

I have been praying for a proper bike for over a year now. It would be super awesome if I won this, Life changing dare I say!!!!

Guilt tripping much?