Greg Minnaar joins Rush Sports

Stretch

Saw this this morning as well,I think it's a good choice from his side and Rush sports has really done well since they stopped selling online.It can only become better with Mr Min's input and status.

I think its great that he wishes to continue the relationship with a brand that he has been involved with for so long. I'm not a big fan of Maxxis tyres, but having Greg more involved at Rush Sports will surely create some interest.

Brandon Els back in the bike game? He did big things for Probike and convinced a lot of people that Raleigh's were cool.

How long util they start distributing Santa Cruz?

How long until they start distributing Santa Cruz?

Therein lies the business decision, I'd guess. Always a bigger play in the mix with these kind of moves.

Edited by Ryanpmb

I know Spoke101 can give us some more insight.... :ph34r:  :whistling:  ^_^

Hahaha, I've been out of the shops for a year now. Greg does bring bikes in directly from SC to sell in his shops. Future expansion seams logical but not to sure what the agreement is with Dragons.

At the moment Santa is with Dragon's, is it not?

Yes it is.

Greg does bring bikes in directly from SC to sell in his shops. Future expansion seams logical but not to sure what the agreement is with Dragons.

If you're a true patriot you let Greg do what he likes.  :thumbup:

this will be interesting!

from his other business ventures GM certainly looks like he know how to do business .... and RUSH SPORTS are well on top of their game.

could this be one monumental move that really puts RUSH SPORTS as a leader in SA cycling / MTB!

This is GREAT news and a drive in the right direction for MTB & Cycling SA.

Well done and keep being that great role model you guys have been.