• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

More hypotheses, Sweetie

Why are there hypotheses though?

The dude said he is going home to see his family - his team said he is going home to see his family.

Why are we going all covidflatearth on this?

#modernlifeproblems

I don't think anyone is disputing that he is going home to see his family. However, we also know that his visa is expiring and that his family did not get a visa to be with him in Europe. Hence we can all agree he is going to see his family. Nothing more to see here. All good. 

11 minutes ago, Eldron said:

Why are there hypotheses though?

The dude said he is going home to see his family - his team said he is going home to see his family.

Why are we going all covidflatearth on this?

#modernlifeproblems

The bra is clearly in good form to contest at Flanders.

The enthusiasm and excitement is lit. Fans discussing bike racers, teams, nothing more than fanfare musing over the career arc and geographic challenges that comes with this African talent. 

There is no trolling or nasty business or nonsense in the thread.

Meanwhile, on arrival in Belgium:

"I’ve really been looking forward to coming to Flanders. The history and passion for cycling in Belgium is unique and I can’t wait to be a part of it...The shape is good and hopefully we can be near the front, but I’m under no illusions about the cobbles: I know this is a different kind of racing than normal. But I’ll try to soak it all in and enjoy as much as possible." - The Pog

Edited by 'Dale

7 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Meanwhile, on arrival in Belgium:

"I’ve really been looking forward to coming to Flanders. The history and passion for cycling in Belgium is unique and I can’t wait to be a part of it...The shape is good and hopefully we can be near the front, but I’m under no illusions about the cobbles: I know this is a different kind of racing than normal. But I’ll try to soak it all in and enjoy as much as possible." - The Pog

vonke gaan spat jong!!

All I'm saying is that Tadej likes the cold races... 

But I do think a unexpected winner will slip away while the favourites cover each other. 

Meanwhile, after winning a little race called Coppi e Bartali, showing immense form, as he prepares for RvV, Amstel, PR…

77129FDD-E56B-48BF-8346-153A97EA449B.jpeg

17 hours ago, jcza said:

I don't think anyone is disputing that he is going home to see his family. However, we also know that his visa is expiring and that his family did not get a visa to be with him in Europe. Hence we can all agree he is going to see his family. Nothing more to see here. All good. 

which is what i said without the visa thing as its pretty normal for an African rider since we don't enjoy the comfort of trouble free travel globally

13 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Meanwhile, after winning a little race called Coppi e Bartali, showing immense form, as he prepares for RvV, Amstel, PR…

No Olympics, no reason to cut the tour early!

14 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Battle for GREEN is going to be unlike anything we've seen before!

Unfortunately for Wout, he might still be required to ensure Roglic is safe at times and cannot be 100% committed to the battle for points.

2 hours ago, shaper said:

No Olympics, no reason to cut the tour early!

I'm just thinking about overreaching. Eish.

On 3/27/2022 at 5:11 PM, justinafrika said:

girmay.jpg.60414dec4969cfea74e8566058e48947.jpg

YASSSS!!!

Salary set to triple - @Cyclingnews.

Yebo, gotta keep the bra engaged with Intermarche' as other teams with big wallets will be sending 'secret' agents his way.