The Classics

'Dale

http://www.steephill.tv/2018/gent-wevelgem/photos/page-01/320-CORVOS_00029319-136.jpg

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.steephill.tv/2018/gent-wevelgem/photos/page-01/564-CORVOS_00029319-152.jpg

http://www.steephill.tv/2018/gent-wevelgem/photos/page-01/250-CORVOS_00029319-104.jpg

I am a little baffled by BMC ..they worked really hard to split the peloton and then they all (but for GVA) dissapeared on the last climb..they went poof, gone...perhaps he was happy to be in the group alone...seems a bit odd not having at least one other rider with him.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I am a little baffled by BMC ..they worked really hard to split the peloton and then they all (but for GVA) dissapeared on the last climb..they went poof, gone...perhaps he was happy to be in the group alone...seems a bit odd not having at least one other rider with him.

Poof of the day belongs to the Skybots though, Gen'

Maybe they mistakenly thought that Gent was a stage race. :whistling:

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

For sure ????????

Maybe they mistakenly thought that Gent was a stage race. :whistling:

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

The most impressive thing Sky did was when Moscon got Ice Hockey'd into the barriers on the climb..he managed to stay upright..

Edited by Gen

"It is with great sadness and regret that, due to a very serious family and personal matter, I cannot attend this years Tour of Flanders. Without going into too much detail, and out of respect for my family’s privacy, I must stay close to my home here in Texas to deal with the situation. I’m very happy that Wouter Vandenhaute was able to find a great speaker for the Tour of Flanders business academy event in the person of Roberto Martinez, the coach of the Belgian Football Team, The Red Devils. I’m sure he has a very interesting story to tell and have been told he’s a great fan of cycling.”

Lance Armie, cancelling his invitation by RvV to be a guest