• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not entirely true. The part about threatening to give bad reviews on social media pages is true.

After receiving a message from CWC, I left the issue completely. This was Saturday the 26th November (the day I got a response). It should be noted that I only got a response since I said that I would give bad reviews. 

I was cool with all of this. 

On Saturday, 3rd December, CWC Online posted on their Facebook Page asking something about whether Black Friday should be more often. So I replied saying that for stores who are able to handle the traffic that would be a great idea, but for CWC Online... NO! (I can't remember the exact words but it was something to this effect). This is when Chris got angry and messaged me. The screenshot shown before says "Conversation Started Today" because I took that screenshot immediately after I received the message from him. If I go back to my Facebook messages now, it will show the date and time it was actually sent (Saturday 3rd December). So Chris's statement "It was at this stage where I admit I lost some composure" is not true as he lost his composure when I made the comment on the Facebook post on 3rd December. This shows that he could not take the criticism of his online store. My comment on that post has been deleted and I have been blocked from the page.

I am not sure if he has the conversations saved, but if he does, the dates of the messages can be seen. 

Everything posted on Social media should be available online as the page is promoted as Chris Willemse Cycles "Online". I had no idea that there was an actual store since I saw the words "Online". I assumed that it was warehouse style and orders are only processed online. As a suggestion, if you advertise something on the Page and its not available online, please state that its only an in store special.    

I also want to tell you that if someone criticizes your store take it like a man. Those very people who criticize could be the ones with the brilliant ideas or knowledge to make it better.

Don't lie just to defend your reputation!

interesting.

Recall that msg on F/B page....

But let me not say anything as my bike it currently at CWC workshop... :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I hope Mr Frustrated gets a ladder for Christmas.

Then maybe he can get out of this hole he keeps digging for himself.

Being a noob can still be forgiven, but being a Richard Cranium is uncalled for.

What happened to the stuffed shimano wheels and the free GP4000S tyres? Was that ever reported as resolved?

Haven't seen a thing ⚠️

So in conclusion: how wide should my handlebars be again? And a shorter stem is always better, right?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Only if the shock is vertical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(1) The customer is not always right and the retailer is not always right.

(2) Belittling each other on social media is however, never right.

(3) Black Friday should remain an American tradition, their technology can handle the traffic.

(4) Enjoy your weekend

(3) Black Friday should remain an American tradition, their technology can handle the traffic.

(4) Enjoy your weekend

Yes it's cultural appropriation if we start doing it...

(4) Enjoy your weekend

Stop being so adult about this.

This is the weekly fight thread and your logical, accurate and very sensible advice is completely misplaced.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

(4) Enjoy your weekend

3...Cheaper stuff? should have 1 every month so we can get use to traffic ... WHEN WE HAVING ANOTHER TRY AT THIS CWC?

NEED A FEW STUFF END OF JAN, Can make everything super cheap coz no real money laying around that time of the year...