:thumbup:  I like it but isn't 34T too small with 10-50 available?

It gives me almost exactly the same range as 38/24 using a 36/11 cassette - exactly... and you know that small race in the cape hurts when you don't have enough at the bottom end....

But for most races in gauteng - 36 should be just fine - maybe even a 38

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It gives me almost exactly the same range as 38/24 using a 36/11 cassette - exactly... and you know that small race in the cape hurts when you don't have enough at the bottom end....

Wise man. Same bike?

Wise man. Same bike?

With some mods... :) I really like having the brain there to stop me bombing down hills fully locked out.... :)

2018 model year availability dictates replacement year....

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/163478-who-needs-a-coach-anyway/page-13

Done a week 4 update last week. on a small break till early next year then the real fun going to start.

Guestimate .. 5-7% increase( Maybe not top end power but overall efficiency) in 4 weeks , haven't done any test to confirm this, but based on how easy I could sit with the elites during the race on sunday .. was one of the easiest races I have done and highest speed/ power achieved.... until the crash :wacko:

So in short, going very very very well and cant wait to start again next year. :clap:

Well done bud, bummer about the crash.

GL with training

Since the comparison to Takealot was drawn earlier in the thread - I ordered a Wahoo Tickr on special (thanks Chadryanstephenson) at 15h23 yesterday, and it was delivered at 09h53 this morning. Eighteen and a half hours!!! And I didn't even have to call them  :whistling:

So you did not swear at them?? :w00t:

Since the comparison to Takealot was drawn earlier in the thread - I ordered a Wahoo Tickr on special (thanks Chadryanstephenson) at 15h23 yesterday, and it was delivered at 09h53 this morning. Eighteen and a half hours!!! And I didn't even have to call them  :whistling:

F you, F you ;)

So you did not swear at them?? :w00t:

The swearing part was the consequence of the problem, not the problem itself.  

If the problem was dealt with appropriately with good service providing skills , swearing would never have taken place.

Its like touching an electrical fence and then saying the electrical fence shocked you, then all the groupies get involved and crucify the fence, next time the same will happen again and again and again.

Problem was never the fence, but the electricity and this problem will keep on reoccurring if electricity is not sorted out.

But I see we are very happy with getting shocked all the time and blaming it on the consequence instead of the cause.

:ph34r:

The swearing part was the consequence of the problem, not the problem itself.  

If the problem was dealt with appropriately with good service providing skills , swearing would never have taken place.

Its like touching an electrical fence and then saying the electrical fence shocked you, then all the groupies get involved and crucify the fence, next time the same will happen again and again and again.

Problem was never the fence, but the electricity and this problem will keep on reoccurring if electricity is not sorted out.

But I see we are very happy with getting shocked all the time and blaming it on the consequence instead of the cause.

:ph34r:

the current and the voltage part of the electricity or just the fact that it pulses ?

thats quite an Impressive range of gears from 1x.....

Mmmmmmm.....

the current and the voltage part of the electricity or just the fact that it pulses ?

lol :clap:

Unfortunately all that encompasses the "electricity" will be part of the cause, what you talking about now is the damage done , now that is another byproduct of the cause.

So example the damaged done by the  "Pulse, voltage" was nothing at all in this particular incident , but the one I'm currently finding myself in has a potential of +- 20K attached to it :ph34r:

Love how this thread went from a customer complaint to web infrastructure management and then optimum gear ratios  :clap:

CWC runs Drupal, totally scalable. No reason not to handle volume if hosted on something like AWS. Unless built badly...

Under promise over delver. I ordered Mon morning last week and was notified it would be delivered Wed, sms received later Mon that it will now be delivered next day,Tues. 

There... I fixed it for you. You can thank me later.

So, the okes are riding their bikes inundated with Black Friday sales volumes and don't deal with a customer - everyone jumps to their defence. The oke patronisingly responds on this forum to the current incident . He is a first time poster with the sole intent to discredit the retailer, after the retailer seemingly offered to remedy the situation with the same pricing after the sale as advertised, which the OP is not interested in (he is only interested in discrediting the retailer) and everyone immediately assumes that his version is the truth and that the OP is a lying chancer. WTF do they put in the water in CPT that makes everyone so forgiving of this particular retailer. As this retailer have openly admitted to mistakes in the past and rectified them without hesidation, they seem to get the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it is just me, but I visited their shop in Durbanville many times and never experienced service that would make me jump to their defence but as a regular poster on this forum, they surely deserve the benefit of the doubt, as there has been instances where they have f-ckd up, apologised and remedied the situation, in full view of everyone on this forum. Perhaps telling someone who is only interested in complaining about the situation, rather than accept the deal offered on sale to shop somewhere else after being sworn at is the appropriate response.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived