So, the okes are riding their bikes and don't deal with a customer - everyone jumps to their defence. The oke patronisingly responds on this forum to the current incident and everyone immediately assumes that his version is the truth and that the OP is a lying chancer. WTF do they put in the water in CPT that makes everyone so forgiving of this particular retailer. Maybe it is just me, but I visited their shop in Durbanville many times and never experienced service that would make me jump to their defence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't seen many raving about their service. The strong support they get from Hubbers is probably due to their interactive engagement here with us during their sales. How many retailers have a sale where you can tell them what you want and a short while later it's on their site, often at a great price. People place a high value on that kind of thing.  

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No you can't. Anyone honestly think Telkom record billions of calls daily in case they end up with Chris Jnr in a "He said, She said" argument? Tsk Tsk. You guys watch too many movies.

Ag, for the price of that new XX1 12 speed setup, I will make the recording myself.

In a way I can understand Chris's response, if a potential client had to swear at me and go all ape sh*t I probably would have also advised him to go somewhere else....I am in the service industry owning my own business I had already ignored certain people just due to the way they are and the way they speak to someone.

Chris basically told him if he is not happy then go somewhere else giving him the option, maybe it came through as an offence but surely if he phoned CWC with a sh*t tone on the phone then customer service becomes challenging and rather than it becoming a 'panty sale fight' a end was put to it.

I wanted the Giro Synthe helmet on the Black Friday Sale, when I added it to the cart and then when I went to the checkout section it was sold out, I cut my losses and moved on...I ended up buying 5 x 3sets Marvel tubes instead..(another bargain)...

If the advert stated in store only then it is in store only, if the special was online it would have been on the website.

I had some shocking service from CWC in this week, really shocking. :ph34r:  :ph34r:

On an completely unrelated note, hows it going with your training with mr Wakefield?

Have you gotten what you wanted to achieve?

Ag, for the price of that new XX1 12 speed setup, I will make the recording myself.

Don't make me post a picture of the box on my desk....

Don't make me post a picture of the box on my desk....

How can you delay Hub gratification like that?

I reported this post as inflammatory ⚠️

On an completely unrelated note, hows it going with your training with mr Wakefield?

Have you gotten what you wanted to achieve?

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/163478-who-needs-a-coach-anyway/page-13

Done a week 4 update last week. on a small break till early next year then the real fun going to start.

Guestimate .. 5-7% increase( Maybe not top end power but overall efficiency) in 4 weeks , haven't done any test to confirm this, but based on how easy I could sit with the elites during the race on sunday .. was one of the easiest races I have done and highest speed/ power achieved.... until the crash :wacko:

So in short, going very very very well and cant wait to start again next year. :clap:

How can you delay Hub gratification like that?

I reported this post as inflammatory ⚠️

Mostly because I was handing over a white bicycle.... and making coffee....

Mostly because I was handing over a white bicycle.... and making coffee....

Awesome ????????

Archived