Franks OP. You are special. Kept me laughing this morning after getting back to work.Nice to know i share the Hub with fellow 'tards as thick as me.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Point well made... I entered with spirit, if not meaning. #thorisaspringbok

Until they make Warren the captain maybe

Yawn.....i purposefully avoided this thread..its like an old familiar book..someone complains about CWC and the hub lynches that person..as someone said in the beginning of the thread..complaining about CWC is like committing hub suicide..

Ja sure, but so often it's not a case of a person just coming here saying they were not happy with the service they got from cwc, it's more like they come here with such a massive story about how cwc is worse than pure evil itself and then they are taken aback by all the replys from hubbers who have by and large been quite happy with the service they have had from cwc in the past.

Ja sure, but so often it's not a case of a person just coming here saying they were not happy with the service they got from cwc, it's more like they come here with such a massive story about how cwc is worse than pure evil itself and then they are taken aback by all the replys from hubbers who have by and large been quite happy with the service they have had from cwc in the past.

sure..and more often than not it is true and it is a 1 post wonder 9 times out of 10..but i still reckon chris gets away with a lot of doucebaggery because of his reputation alone

sure..and more often than not it is true and it is a 1 post wonder 9 times out of 10..but i still reckon chris gets away with a lot of doucebaggery because of his reputation alone

I think a contributing factor is also that people mainly only have their own experience with cwc to influence their opinion and the natural reaction is to argue in such a way as to support your own experiences.

Saw a comment earlier - vote with your wallet.

But its Friday so fill your sacks (fixed) that just sounds funny :clap:

its Christmas right...well kinda.

I think a contributing factor is also that people mainly only have their own experience with cwc to influence their opinion and the natural reaction is to argue in such a way as to support your own experiences.

This can be said about anything really, whether it be service or a product.

If someone makes a good product or offers a great service, the majority of people will be happy with it and rate it positively. There will however inevitably be that one version of the product that fails or that one instance of service that was poor. Those who are unfortunate to have that bad experience generally feel obligated to shout loudly how terrible their experience was, so much so that despite all the good that has gone before, their experience is what everyone should be judging the product or service by. If everyone who has had a good experience with CWC posted a rave thread each and every time I think these would dominate the forum discussions (IMO at least). Perhaps people should just go rate the CWC trader profile instead of becoming the one hit wonder rant posters.

Well that's been my interpretation of this whole thread. It's amazing it's dragged on and made it to Friday

My son wants this badly for his XCO steed. Sadly, I can't comply.

46/11 shimano cluster and 36 chainring is almost the same... perfect for most xco courses locally- the upgrade set cost me 9900 in the end plus shipping from Dubai... might as well have bought it locally.... would have saved some on evobikes black Friday special... except mine is gripshift not Underbar shifter.

At least a positive is that you can raise an issue with the main men, I suppose.

I ordered cycling shoes from CRC on Black Friday, reduced from £175 to £69. They were slightly the wrong size so I took a drive out to the warehouse yesterday to swap them for the right size. Because the price had changed after Black Friday, the price was now £125 and they wanted to charge me the difference to swap them. Ended up returning them and and buying some other shoes. Would have been good to chat to an owner in the hope of having a sensible discussion.

The owner was busy :ph34r:

post-47220-0-06006200-1481286765.jpg

The owner was busy :ph34r:

Yeah but I can see how they'd have problems with shoe sizes

post-1944-0-76466700-1481287069.jpg

Edited by Joe Low

An interesting reply to another online supplier: sometimes it's how you say it...

Thanks for getting in touch!

Your request has been received but because today's our year-end staff function, we may only be able to issue feedback first thing tomorrow morning.

We know that's not perfect and we apologise in advance for every inconvenience it may cause. As soon as we're back in the office (which will be tomorrow, regardless of it being the weekend) we will revert and assist.

Bear hug,
The xxxxxxx Customer Service Team

An interesting reply to another online supplier: sometimes it's how you say it...

Thanks for getting in touch!

Your request has been received but because today's our year-end staff function, we may only be able to issue feedback first thing tomorrow morning.

We know that's not perfect and we apologise in advance for every inconvenience it may cause. As soon as we're back in the office (which will be tomorrow, regardless of it being the weekend) we will revert and assist.

Bear hug,

The xxxxxxx Customer Service Team

the bear hug part freaks me out tho

but good reply