Rapha Festive 500 - 2016

Simon Kolin

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You riding your hard man "I do Festive 500 in 2 days" in your strava shirt and pant?

Popcorn needed!!!

3 days in - 177 km done (all on my MTB). Problem is I'm not that fit at the moment. Feel like this guy ...

post-3081-0-17297300-1482759400_thumb.jpg

3 days in - 177 km done (all on my MTB). Problem is I'm not that fit at the moment. Feel like this guy ...

I'm on 0km so far, so you can't complain :P

Will get my first ride in this afternoon though so lets see how it goes.

I'm on 0km so far, so you can't complain [emoji14]

Will get my first ride in this afternoon though so lets see how it goes.

Your ahead of me. Will only get my first one in tomorrow. I did go for a jog this morning with the wife, baby and dogs to the local woolies to see if they have gamon on special. They where sold out[emoji20] .

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

On 203km after two days of riding (took Christmas off to help my wife clean up and put new flowers on her family's niches,  and to rest the legs and eat too much).

Today was overcast and cool, even with some soft rain - a welcome change :)

Since I was planing to ride every day this week, I signed up for this. After a slow start, I'm on 264 km.

I did Riverstone > Caves > Tarlton > Magaliesburg > Hekport > Komdraai > Riverstone this morning. 113km. Proper rule #9 weather.

My fitness levels are not so great, so I'm now planing flatter routes. I'm planing on doing this tomorrow: https://www.strava.com/routes/7271072 (Doing the CW Randfontain loop starting at Riverstone.) I may do some more of the Cradle if I'm feeling strong at the end.

Hmm mine is not looking so good so I have told the wife that I am no longer attempting to finish the strava festive 500 and we should rather do my invention. The festive 5. Have sex 5 times between Xmas and new year.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Archived