Enough is Enough

Skye

The only thing , I must admit, that kinda irks me on the Hub is when a postee end (his/her/unknown) insight of wisdom with the words "my 2c worth"!! We know it's your 2c worth and that it is without prejudice so there is no need to repeat it.

I don't know!! Just thought i would share that with you!

my $10 worth....US!
Delgado2008-05-15 03:24:23

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

propably in one of those horrible "bloomer" outfits......how on earh Madonna can think that those outfits are nice Dead beats me....looks like something she borrowed them from her grandma Dead

Jealous? because those bloomers have earned her billions

billions....still can't buy style Wink

racechick' date=' i don't see madonna video's (or britney ones either) being played int he office... that is the point. also we all know she goes out of her way to be provocative.[/quote']

Her videos play in my office!!! You see difference of opinion!!!

RC, opinion has bugger all to do with it - i do not set the rules where i work nor do most others. have whatever pics you like on threads under chit-chat indicating that it's not cycling related - then peeps who can look during office hours can do so, those who can't but want to look can do so after hours , etc.

it is a very simple logical and considerate way for all to enjoy "great pics" without offending anyone, especially without offending colleagues who innocently walk up to someone's desk to ask assistance and get confronted with flashy avatars of pelvic thrusts and turn a funny shade of grey.

as to threads about religion etc - under sh*t chat and appropriately named fine, as long as fundamentalism and personal attacks stay out of it.

everyone IS entitled to their views and opinions but htese should NOT be forced on others (ie a rapist is entitled to think he deserves to do what he wants but he should NOT be allowed to force this on a victim)

MT Bike dude person, I have to agree, your avatar really sucks!!!!  I've just been asked about it by someone in the office.  Could you please change it?

As for the rest, hijackings, etc are part of the Hub.  But an easy way to check whether it's ok to post stuff is to ask whether it would be acceptable to the general public (het ek dit reg gese?).  10 people might not find it offensive, but 30 will.  E.g. (nothing against the people) sammajoor's avatar.  Eish, I would not want my daughter to see it, so why have it up. 

And yes, MTB person, I might use the word often, but I can guarantee you it offends Wonder Woman, Nellie and a few more people.  If you don't have respect for that...........

p.s. what intrigues me is that the chances are pretty strong that the peeps fighting to keep the questionable avatars would more than likely complain if i used an avatar of a pentagram (to do with the Wiccan faith), or one of the Hindu Gods or Goddesses, an image from a Tarot card, etc

MT Bike dude person' date=' I have to agree, your avatar really sucks!!!!  I've just been asked about it by someone in the office.  Could you please change it?

As for the rest, hijackings, etc are part of the Hub.  But an easy way to check whether it's ok to post stuff is to ask whether it would be acceptable to the general public (het ek dit reg gese?).  10 people might not find it offensive, but 30 will.  E.g. (nothing against the people) sammajoor's avatar.  Eish, I would not want my daughter to see it, so why have it up. 

And yes, MTB person, I might use the word often, but I can guarantee you it offends Wonder Woman, Nellie and a few more people.  If you don't have respect for that...........

[/quote']

Weet jy pella

As ek dit vir een persoon sal verander sal dit vir jou wees.  Jy wat laasjaar met die Lost City bereid was om jou race vir my op te gee, dan sal ek dieselfde vir jou doen .

Gee my 'n paar minute of so om 'n ander te kry en dan sal ek dit verander.  Vir jou enige iets NO SH*T.  Dis gedoen

En ek bedoel dit nie snaaks nie een vriend aan 'n ander

hey i like outside, i like mountains, i like playing around on mountains, like learning about how mountains are made ... but if you want me to use pics of my anatolian shepard dog ..... 

some one has really missed the point of this whole topic

was refering to Mtnbike dude (but this may just be personal opinion)

Welcome' date=' i trust your cave was nice n comfy...

The avatars were different when this topic was posted so you're in the dark. I'll change mine again for you kay luvvie...
[/quote']

Hmm.. I do seem to have happened upon this one rather late, but as

I crawl towards the light, I discover... FIRE!!!

Cool avatar... LOL