365 for 365

With the temperature at around 36 degrees today I’m seriously worried that I might fall out. Just can’t see myself on a bike or running today. Will have to wait until nearly seven or so for the temps to drop.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still in. Aiming to make the Vitality active days limits rather than the 20 minutes. 

Last week was difficult trying to keep the week on 'recovery' terms. Walked twice for half an hour only, and just fast enough to still qualify for the Vitality 100 'been there' points (2.75 km in the half hour). Also walked the parkrun slowly. It still added up to more than 13 hours but a whole lot of that was really slow. 

Will load Stravastitistix tonight and see if the recovery was proper or if I should not bother.

Still in. Aiming to make the Vitality active days limits rather than the 20 minutes. 

Last week was difficult trying to keep the week on 'recovery' terms. Walked twice for half an hour only, and just fast enough to still qualify for the Vitality 100 'been there' points (2.75 km in the half hour). Also walked the parkrun slowly. It still added up to more than 13 hours but a whole lot of that was really slow. 

Will load Stravastitistix tonight and see if the recovery was proper or if I should not bother.

I aimed to complete a minimum of 30 minutes each day, in 2018 - and got through most of the year achieving the 30 mins. As I was learning to run 10Km, from a zero base, the first 3 months were mainly 3 hard runs (hard because it was something new for my body). The rest of the week was made up of 2 recovery rides on the IDT and 1 long club ride on a Saturday (up to 150Km on some rides). The last workout was either a walk with the family (very seldom) or another spin on the IDT.

My final run was Sunday morning, and the first IDT active recovery was Monday evening - almost 36 hours between the two workouts. This served me well or the whole year, and I still do it now... 10-16Km run on Sunday morning, and an active recovery ride on a Monday evening.

post-1372-0-84332600-1548680857_thumb.png

still going, trying to do 30 mins a day.

Still need to log today, maybe an IDT session tonight.

With the temperature at around 36 degrees today I’m seriously worried that I might fall out. Just can’t see myself on a bike or running today. Will have to wait until nearly seven or so for the temps to drop.

Walking is also an activity

The great escape clause

????

Walking is also an activity

The great escape clause

[emoji16]

Must admit my legs actually loved the walk after a few weeks of pushing it [emoji16]

Full score so far. Had to exercise the walking legs a few times. Feels good though. Next week it’ll be time to puck up the duration of activities a bit

January done. Only 331 to go. Need to get a wearable device with wrist hr to make things easier when my day is busy. I smeaked in an IDT session just before midnight on Friday. That was cutting it extremely close.

Edited by Cippo

• 4 weeks later...

60 days done... how y'all doing?

I'm out :(

I had to fix some urgent issues last week Monday. Ended up leaving the office at 3 in the morning. So by then Monday was over and I missed the day :(

Will try again from now till end of the year to 'train' for next year's 365.