failed scam attempt - Apollo khuzwayo - ama steels

G-J

Unfortunately "Apollo" didn't only trick me, he got me.  He owes me R4900 unless he returns the item he scammed.  Then I'll just let it go and hope he stops his nonsense.  If not, I'll try to find out who he really is and take further steps.  He said he'll return my item if I paid for the couriers myself.  What a cheek, eh?  :cursing:

http://i64.tinypic.com/30axoo4.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Offer to send your own courier to ensure collection of the item.

Otherwise he cons you out of postage money too.

Unfortunately "Apollo" didn't only trick me, he got me.  He owes me R4900 unless he returns the item he scammed.  Then I'll just let it go and hope he stops his nonsense.  If not, I'll try to find out who he really is and take further steps.  He said he'll return my item if I paid for the couriers myself.  What a cheek, eh?  :cursing:

http://i64.tinypic.com/30axoo4.jpg

Sorry sir but your money is gone

If someone can figure out where this oke is based , I'll join the party to go Haze him a bit.

I was similarly screwed out of R14k 5 years ago

If someone can figure out where this oke is based , I'll join the party to go Haze him a bit.

I was similarly screwed out of R14k 5 years ago

He told me he lives in PTA.  Someone had to do the pick-up.  I may be able to get my goods back. I'd be happy with just that, to be honest.

From earlier...

"apollokhuzwayo@gmail.com. He asks his items be shipped to 229 Ceres Court, Jeff Masemula Street, PTA. Fake person.. "

From me to "Apollo":

Waybill Summary DetailsWaybill Number : *private*
Waybill Status : POD RECEIVED
Waybill Date : 2017-01-05Service : ONX
To : PRETORIA CENTRAL AREAS
Proof of Delivery Received By Date Received Time Parcels T. KUSELE. 2017-01-06 10:40 1
Detailed track and trace Event Location Date Time Additional Information PARCEL ARRIVED AT DAWN WING *private* 2017-01-05 17:51   SHIPMENT SHIPPED FROM DEPOT *private* 2017-01-05 18:03   SHIPMENT RECEIVED BY DEPOT PRY 2017-01-06 05:09   PARCEL HAS LEFT DAWN WING PRY 2017-01-06 07:07   PARCEL HAS BEEN DELIVERED PRY 2017-01-06 13:13  

This is according to the couriers' website.  I don't know who "T. Kusele" is.

There seems to be a trend with scammers:

Always buying the bike for someone else

Not interested in viewing the bike

Needs it on short notice

Sends driver to collect - possibly the the real scammer?

Hi Guys

Apollo khuzwayo,from ama steels pretoria tried to fake a standard bank transfer in the hope id let his "courier" collect the bike. He smsed an id copy and i recieved an sms from std bank.

He phoned several times but disappeared when i insisted the money had to reflect on my acc.

He called off +27 62 673 1670. I doubt it was his real name and probably used some poor chaps id.

FYI...

*edit* never mind.  Made a mistake there.

He just called me three times and rambled on for about a minute, I didn't even listen.  I'm getting my things back or getting reimbursed, end of story.

Next person who deals with Apollo.

Tell him the funds cleared and you would like to deliver personally :ph34r:

Love you profile pic!

Archived