2017 Vuelta a España

Bonus

how many are DDD using?!

haha true...but they might use both on the next two stages, im sure they will try to get someone in the break. what is the least number of riders a team has finished a GT with?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha true...but they might use both on the next two stages, im sure they will try to get someone in the break. what is the least number of riders a team has finished a GT with?

2014 Giro,

Orica finished with 2 okes, coming in 2nd last and 3rd last

http://www.procyclingstats.com/race.php?id=139069

(they did however win two three stages along the way) - this came up on backstage pass the other day, as they were discussing DDD

edit:3 stage wins - http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/giro-ditalia/orica-greenedge-two-riders-giro-ditalia-124678

Alaphilippe for the win then today

Getting unlikely

BORA have come to the front and are working with Astana now..gap is coming down fast

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Apparently it is raining a lot, the descent of the penultimate climb is going to be very dangerous [emoji85]

The pace went up so much Froome had to take his little half rain jacket off[emoji23] [emoji23]

Just had a message from friends at the finish. They say it's wet, cold and thoroughly miserable!

Shout out to Louis Meintjes! Rode the TDF and now at Vuelta 2nd in young riders and way ahead of the Yates brothers, I know one of them also rode the TDF. Must only be time now before he steps it up to a podium at a GT.

Shout out to Louis Meintjes! Rode the TDF and now at Vuelta 2nd in young riders and way ahead of the Yates brothers, I know one of them also rode the TDF. Must only be time now before he steps it up to a podium at a GT.

Erm, is it just me or is there no "Young rider" competition at the Vuelta?

Welcome to the party, last rounds have been called, you missed the action :P

Erm, is it just me or is there no "Young rider" competition at the Vuelta?

There is, its just not a competition, Lopez is 7minutes ahead of Louis

90km to go.

Break 5min ahead

Sky pacing behind.

No rain on the road at the moment.

77km to go and Sky are def not pacing anything [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji6]

every time i read lopez

giphy.gif

Even I will give that a like..

Probably one of the most beautiful women around.. seems to get more attractive with age..I swear I only watch that series of her to be amazed at her incredible skin.[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Gap is down to 4'13" with 74 to go.. we may see a bit of fireworks after this first climb.. Astana have just about their while team on the front

Archived