[Event] The 36ONE MTB Challenge

Dryland Event Management

Ummm, oops! Is a doctors visit compulsory? I only see the email and the form now... I just stashed it for "later" when I got it and saw deadline for that is today at 12:00  :eek:

Is it not just the medical questionnaire that needs to be filled out.

I do not see any reference to a medical being needed. Please assist as it seems a bit odd to have to do a medical for a walk in the park like this. 

You can go and do an Audax 200, 300, 400, 600, 1000, or even 1,200 without one.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else done less km training in last 3 months than this race is long?  :wacko:  :wacko:

Something like that! I think I'll be fine for the first few km - the last 355km will be a struggle though. I might make it on muscle memory and general knowledge...

Medical pass .. (phew)

Anyone else done less km training in last 3 months than this race is long?  :wacko:  :wacko:

if you dont race it you'll be perfectly fine, use the fully allocated time i.e. 36.1 hours, eat & drink at every water point, hell even take catch a 40 winks since you'll be using all of the allotted time

if you dont race it you'll be perfectly fine, use the fully allocated time i.e. 36.1 hours, eat & drink at every water point, hell even take catch a 40 winks since you'll be using all of the allotted time

Just watch out for the interim cut-off times, but even if you go slow they should not be a problem..

Wish I could get my mind on the "not race" .. I get on bike and there only 1 speed..  anyway .. gonna be a tough 14 hrs

Something like that! I think I'll be fine for the first few km - the last 355km will be a struggle though. I might make it on muscle memory and general knowledge...

Hope your muscles don't have memory loss.

See you guys soon.

I have a friend that I looking for a lift to 36, awesome Barista, send me a pm if you have a lift available.

How are the conditions in Meiringspoort? Will be able toe get through?

Then, more importantly, what does Rooiberg look like?