[Event] Eselfontein MTB (3Day Stage Race) Festival

Eselfontein

Has anybody got feedback how entertaining the weekend is for supporter spouse & kids? My wife is hesitant to join for the weekend as she feels it may be un-glorified baby sitting. Don't need a kiddy park, just other kids running around?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dit het gisteraand lekker 20mm gereen en omdat ons boere is en so bly is oor die reen, gee ek een van my dubbel kaartjies verniet weg.

Die eerste persoon wat antwoord kry n gratis insrywing. 

Has anybody got feedback how entertaining the weekend is for supporter spouse & kids? My wife is hesitant to join for the weekend as she feels it may be un-glorified baby sitting. Don't need a kiddy park, just other kids running around?

Verskoon die afrikaans, maar ek kan jou beter antwoord. Daar is springkastele vir die kinders en n swembad wat omhein is. Daar is gewoonlik redelik baie kinders wat daar rondhardloop en die kamp geniet. Die Hamlet fees is ook aan die gang en dit is so 10km buite Ceres. Daar is vreeslik baie stalletjies om die vrou en kinders besig te hou. Bring hulle saam. 

Dit het gisteraand lekker 20mm gereen en omdat ons boere is en so bly is oor die reen, gee ek een van my dubbel kaartjies verniet weg.

Die eerste persoon wat antwoord kry n gratis insrywing. 

Hallo!, Is daai kaartjie nog beskikbaar! Ek antwoord :)

Hallo!, Is daai kaartjie nog beskikbaar! Ek antwoord :)

Jammer ek antwoord nou eers. Ek was n bietjie besig op Eselfontein vandag. Pm my jou email en sel nommer, dan stuur ek jou die voucher nommer. Hoop jy gaan dit geniet.

Jammer ek antwoord nou eers. Ek was n bietjie besig op Eselfontein vandag. Pm my jou email en sel nommer, dan stuur ek jou die voucher nommer. Hoop jy gaan dit geniet.

Whoooppppiiieee :)

Last time there were jumping castles and the whole place is very kid friendly except the pool of course. There are lovely green lawns and there were lots of kids. I am planning on getting my 5 year old pedaling his bike and will watch the last enduro stage if I can hike up reasonably easily.

Any team entries still available? Looks like an awesome event for the wife and i to enter...

Is camping still available?

We will not be going, if you are looking for an entry.

Last time there were jumping castles and the whole place is very kid friendly except the pool of course. There are lovely green lawns and there were lots of kids. I am planning on getting my 5 year old pedaling his bike and will watch the last enduro stage if I can hike up reasonably easily.

SS 5 os the easiest one to get to. Drive to the dam/eco huts. Park there. The trail starts just across the stream behind the huts, but on the mountain side of the stream. Look for a T Junction that basically heads straight towards the mountain.

It's marked on strava as Ezelenduro SS5 so use Segment Explorer if you are unsure, but there will probably be signage.

A short walk along the flat bits and it won't be long until you get to the rough stuff.

Entries for the Eselfontein MTB Festival will be closing tomorrow, Wednesday 11 October 2017.

Please email me (janene@eselfontein.co.za), if you have not received your information sheet.

Check out our FaceBook page for available accommodation for this coming weekend, 13-15 October 2017, https://www.facebook.com/Eselfontein/