Odinson

I'd grab one in a heartbeat. Also not a huge fan of the colour, although it might just be the logo colour throwing it off, the lines are nice though. I'd get it in the old lava orange colour like my 120 if possible. also so my wife wouldn't notice.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder what the cost is going to be.

Probably going to have to sell your (or someone else's) child into slavery just to afford the frame.

Paint job is a bit "meh", though. That off-lumo yellow decal is naff.

it "might" look pretty in RAW .....

I "miiiiight have" seen a protype of this frame recently ...........  :ph34r:

If I wasn't shorter than T-rex arms I would have put in an offer on Gary Barnyard's frame to which I am sure you are referring.... Alas, a large is 2 sizes to big for my midgetness

and from the same article we got this ebike..yes that is what you think it is on the back!

p5pb14534716.jpg

Wonder how you're supposed to charge that in the 'remote'? 

If I wasn't shorter than T-rex arms I would have put in an offer on Gary Barnyard's frame to which I am sure you are referring.... Alas, a large is 2 sizes to big for my midgetness

:P ... don't take away my thunder and "man of mystery" story :P

and from the same article we got this ebike..yes that is what you think it is on the back!

p5pb14534716.jpg

When you gotta lay down the law with the rogue riders.

BggrzzzZZZZZZZ!

Seen the prototype, its been racing around the KZN Enduro's.

Pretty sure it will be at Giba this weekend for the Provincial.

It's raw carbon and very very nice looking. Couple of mates have ridden it and are mighty impressed by the initial feelings.

Colour in the pic is as stated a bit average, but by all accounts the bike is a ripper.

p5pb14534729.jpg

Bike looks good but FML! With todays carbon abilities how do you just "fill the gap" like that between the top tube and bottom tube?That make the whole bike just look cheap to me.. like they were lazy in final design and decided to just take the alu proto mold and fill that little piece in..

Just my opinion.

????

This bike is rad for sure! and the colours would look way better is pinkbike had decent photo editing skills on this one...

• 2 months later...

FYI, the pre-orders for the Slakline is open directly from Pyga. Frame/shock starting from +-R43 000 (Same price as the StageMax) and available in medium and large for now. The XL to follow next year. Expected delivery is beginning October  :whistling:

PS: the colour scheme will be RAW carbon  :drool:

#justputtingitoutthere

Archived