Where to get rear suspension pivot bearings?

Stoffel76

I need to replace the pivot bearings in my Scott Genius...

10x19x7mm and with rubber seals.

Any suggestions as to who might stock these?  I was at 4 bearing places over the last few days and they only seem to come in 10x19x5mm... 

I'm in the southern suburbs of CT.

Thanks

Crown cycles and Cycle lab are Scott dealers... which genius..29'r or 26?

on my 26 I just used the narrower bearing and a spacer.

Your lbs. I don't think that you are going to find those at the local bearing suppliers.

Thanks for replies...  Duh, I should have thought of Droo...  I'll contact him on Monday.

LBS want R1350 for a kit... :eek:

Bearing man close to Nulaid in Brackenfell just take a sample 95% chance they will have it and if they don't they can order it can promise you it will be much cheaper than R1350.

Bearing man close to Nulaid in Brackenfell just take a sample 95% chance they will have it and if they don't they can order it can promise you it will be much cheaper than R1350.

They won't have 63800, and they definitely won't have full complement.

OP, I've got stock. Swing round.

They won't have 63800, and they definitely won't have full complement.

OP, I've got stock. Swing round.

Thanks, will do! :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

I was also looking for this bearing... Ordered them rrom BMG (Bearing Man Group) Randburg. I go and collect today and the give me the ones without rubber seals, and tell me the 63800 2RS (DDU) has been discontinued.

I was also looking for this bearing... Ordered them rrom BMG (Bearing Man Group) Randburg. I go and collect today and the give me the ones without rubber seals, and tell me the 63800 2RS (DDU) has been discontinued.

I have 4 in stock and am close by if you are interested.  072 222 7185.

Archived