Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge - #CC2017

Bonus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting in the Charity Bundle at 08h32 and race number starts with CC, so not sure what that means...

DL is the charity Double Loop with a 0608 start.

There's a few of us that are starting in that group.

Sorry to hear you ill. As a consolation you can manage the list  :eek:

What a consolation!

Is there already a template of previous years?

Save the file in Google Sheets and share the shareable link, then everyone can edit one file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot thanks, will do.

In 2011 my wife did het first 94.7 and first race ever, so she got a really bad seeding. At registration at the expo we showed them some times on the polar of training rides and a Rooiwal race which was 2 weeks prior and they bumped her up by about 12 groups if I remember correctly.

2 years ago I also used the Sat Classic to get a better seeding, but that year the reseeding closed after the sat classic and not the week before like this year.

From what I can tell, it works differently this year. You now had to apply for a reseed similarly to the CTCT. Cutoff is already past. But maybe you get lucky at registration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some sort of virus-dr said something between a flu and meningites :unsure:

That's not cool, hope you get over it soon. Quite a few people struck down with it it appears. I know of at least 2 not going to Amashova because of it, my mate Keith has more meds than Lance was on!