Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge - #CC2017

Bonus

Excellent thank you sir

Mine is also still that old model. Have you been to the expo yet? If not, take it with and get them to check it. But like zatek says, it should still work. Is that the chip you have loaded to your entry profile?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Cycle Challenge messed up big time on my starting time and my rather extensive efforts amounted to only a partial remedy. So for me that means s tarting in Z at 8:10, half an hour after I should be.

Anyone else starting in Z looking for around 3:40?

they seeded me off of my 2015 cycle challenge result. Which makes ZERO SENSE to me since I have far more recent results to be seeded off of. To say I am ticked off is an understatement. B boys. Hope you are ready for a sub 2:25 cause I ain't resting till I'm on the wheels of those A's right where I was meant to be. Further more they ADMITTED to me there was an error at the expo today but they could not help me because all the A numbers were gone.

At least I don't have to deal with crud like this next year when I start racing Elite. Blegh and good riddance to racetecs rubbish system.

I don't think that chip will work

It will work.I have the same one, been using it since 2001 when I started cycling and tested it again at the 947CC expo and it was working.

He just need to ensure that it's linked to his name at Racetec.

It will work.I have the same one, been using it since 2001 when I started cycling and tested it again at the 947CC expo and it was working.

He just need to ensure that it's linked to his name at Racetec.

Agreed, been using my chip from 2000, used it in the MTB race last week worked no problem!

Could be worse, it could be SA Seeding... now that is a seriously **** system.

yeah what's up with that. I dunno I like the ASG Seeding system. It just seems to make sense. All this confusion has been caused by the past CC results getting really inflated compared to other events. And it doest help that I don't gave many 2017 results to choose from since I gave been bikeless for most of 2017

Agreed, been using my chip from 2000, used it in the MTB race last week worked no problem!

Old chip is fine2f2ca249cb976b6f35307586beb5034d.jpg

How was the Twitter ride?

Nice. Last time I did it was 2015 and I remember it being big. This time I reckon about 250 peeps

Are the racing groups supposed to have frame numbers VE?

A few VE and VF club mates didn’t get frame numbers, if that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived