Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Zwift)

Jakkals.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I manage to sneak into the race, 2min before.

Will try to get into tonights 17:30 event: http://zwift.com/events/view/14723

Hope to see you guys there.

I had some "technicals" last night, when I lost bandwidth and had to reboot my router repeatedly. So, I arrived late for the event, did a dnf, joined 2 other events, and got dropped immediately from both. I am obv THE slowest person on Zwift.

Anyway, your post inspired me to spend 45 mins on the idt last night after a hectic day - when i actually had intentions of riding. So, thank you Anton.

This thread is lekker.

I had some "technicals" last night, when I lost bandwidth and had to reboot my router repeatedly. So, I arrived late for the event, did a dnf, joined 2 other events, and got dropped immediately from both. I am obv THE slowest person on Zwift.

Anyway, your post inspired me to spend 45 mins on the idt last night after a hectic day - when i actually had intentions of riding. So, thank you Anton.

This thread is lekker.

I'm glad. I think everyone feels they are the slowest person on Zwift.

I joined a WBR ride and must say was quite a good organised ride. Maybe a bit too hard for what I intended to do but a good ride nonetheless.

I'm away this weekend so will take a good break from the bike.

#RideOn

So new version of Zwift is out! Pedestrians added next to track, some new routes and more. Thinking about attacking the Go Long London mission (55km) which unlocks some sweet Assos kit. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a Zwift newbie. Been just riding along on my own, and have have done about 450km not having really explored the group rides /races until yesterday, when i joined one. I was klapped from the get go.

Is there a way of choosing races or rides for which one is corrected "seeded" according to one's weight and ftp?

I have changed my Zwift name to Harryn BH.

I am a Zwift newbie. Been just riding along on my own, and have have done about 450km not having really explored the group rides /races until yesterday, when i joined one. I was klapped from the get go.

Is there a way of choosing races or rides for which one is corrected "seeded" according to one's weight and ftp?

Hi i started with the 1.5 to 2 watts pack rides. There is some nice recovery rides to join to. Start with the D and E rides

I'm looking to do a structured workout at around 6pm if anyone is keen to join.

Watopia figure 8.

There's no structured race at 5:30 tonight so will do a London Loop and see how it goes if anyone is keen to join.

There's no structured race at 5:30 tonight so will do a London Loop and see how it goes if anyone is keen to join.

I would be keen but I ended up sick and still cant shake it. Tried a little ride two days ago, very low power and hr was through the roof so Im going to keep off the bike for the next few days.

I'm looking to do a structured workout at around 6pm if anyone is keen to join.

Watopia figure 8.

Jon's Mix -----will take you to the next level

This thread is lekker.

Definitely not the case, we should ride together sometime when I have shed this dreaded lurgie I have at the moment. 

Hi Guys.

I am new to all of this, busy downloading zwift and setting up.  Just waiting on my unit to arrive, hopefully next week. Look forward to drafting behind the president...  :thumbup: