Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Zwift)

Jakkals.

Tonight is Tuesday Night Worlds (champs).

This also means that I can only ride for the first 5min then I get spat out the back...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This also means that I can only ride for the first 5min then I get spat out the back...

Just make sure that when the clock hitsĀ 5sec to go you already pushing 5wpkg and then just hold it for 30sec-1min , after that the pace will drop.

How do you get it unlocked?

Need to do the everest challenge i.e climb 8800m in total. Heeha!

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What he ^ said. Start pedaling Like your life depends on it 5 secs before start and hang on for dear life. Placed 3rd in Cat C for Worlds tonight. So tired of some zpower cheats

Edited by NeoOne

What he ^ said. Start pedaling Like your life depends on it 5 secs before start and hang on for dear life. Placed 3rd in Cat C for Worlds tonight. So tired of some zpower cheats

Well done! Thats a hard race!

I cant load zwift on my pc I get an error message

Ā 

Update failed. Error Code: Z112 at Line 594 in Patcher.cpp

I have also had this and apparently if you use a 4G/LTE connection, when doing the update at my office via fibre, it worked. Something to do with compression of files when using mobile data......

Ā 

I now just disconnect my wifi, open the Zwift program and then reconnect the wifi after it says that it cant connect to update server

Edited by Chain-L

Buy an IDT they said, it'll be fun they said #jellylegs

Ā 

Suffering is our fun, thats why we do this !

zpower is the calculated power isnt it? so if they set the wheel diameter larger etc then it gives them a higher output?

Doesnt it show what kind of trainer they used in the summary? I thought those races had restrictions on that kind of thing.

zpower is the calculated power isnt it? so if they set the wheel diameter larger etc then it gives them a higher output?

Doesnt it show what kind of trainer they used in the summary? I thought those races had restrictions on that kind of thing.

it doesn, but mostly for A and B Cat races...everyone can still participate, but while you racing you dont know who has what...

also, anyone can alter their weight on zwift then its also easier to get the w/kg higher.

also, anyone can alter their weight on zwift then its also easier to get the w/kg higher.

Ā 

cheating on Strava, cheating on Zwift, whats next...

i wish i wasĀ 

Ā 

That 567w spike says differently....

Ā 

Oh and by the way I am sorry I didn't give you a "ride on" back... didn't know how. Still pretty new to Zwift.

Edited by s14phoenix

Whats the rule on that anyway... is it the social norm to give a ride on back and when is it the correct time to give one?