Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Zwift)

Jakkals.

I am a Zwift newbie. Been just riding along on my own, and have have done about 450km not having really explored the group rides /races until yesterday, when i joined one. I was klapped from the get go.

Is there a way of choosing races or rides for which one is corrected "seeded" according to one's weight and ftp?

I have changed my Zwift name to Harryn BH.

Thanks Harry...I'm by no means an expert either, but I've raced and solo'd on zwift. I find that the groups are tough to ride with...and that one should always warmup properly ie 15min before to be able to adapt to the sudden spike in power once the event gets going.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Zwift newbie. Been just riding along on my own, and have have done about 450km not having really explored the group rides /races until yesterday, when i joined one. I was klapped from the get go.

Is there a way of choosing races or rides for which one is corrected "seeded" according to one's weight and ftp?

I have changed my Zwift name to Harryn BH.

You have Races everyday of the week.

Download the app on phone, go to events and you will be able to see all the racing, times and routes.

As for Seeding, its all there , just select correct 1

Cat A 4wpkg +

Cat B 3.2- 3.99

Cat C 3.1 and lower

Starts are always a sprint for the first 30-45 sec, then will settle after that,

Thanks to those who joined tonight. lots of saffas out there!

Sorry I could not make the race tonight, so I rode earlier on my own up one heck of a mountain. Next time

Edit. Anton, thanks for the rideon

Edited by Harryn

There's quite a few rides tonight that attracts my interest...I'm in a recovery week so will probably do another sub2 ride.

The banter in the sub2 rides are pretty good.

There's a sub2 ride tonight at 8pm

Edited by antonj

just seen this now. Also a newbie to Zwift. Just been riding along and have done a few workouts.

Currently not following any plan so will join in when I can.

I ride more in the mornings, but on the days where work is busy I sometimes put in an hour from about 5pm.

Im going to be online in the next 20min or so..... will be super chilled after last nights thrashing......... 

There's quite a few rides tonight that attracts my interest...I'm in a recovery week so will probably do another sub2 ride.

The banter in the sub2 rides are pretty good.

There's a sub2 ride tonight at 8pm

Banter...?

How ??

Thanks Anton. I'm in [emoji106]

my mate is currently on my kickr doing a FTP test..doesnt look like he will be finished in time.